PDA

View Full Version : Bill Spoilers 4th 5th 11th 12th June (Warning - Contains details of Kiddiecop which

alan45
23-05-2008, 00:48
Stuck in traffic, DS Max Carter (Christopher Fox) and DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) antagonise each other until the atmosphere in the car is thick with tension. Becoming more and more frustrated by the traffic jam and each other, they are suddenly alerted to the frantic screams of a female driver ahead of them.

Jumping out of their car, they witness two men, later identified as brothers’ Stefan (Rad Kaim) and Feliks Adamski (Laurentiu Possa) dragging a woman out of her car in an attempt to steal it. In the midst of the confusion, one of the brothers stabs the woman to death and after helplessly watching the suspects get away, Max and Terry fuel their anger by arguing over who was holding the knife.

Back at the station, the officers soon realise that the tragic incident is linked to a huge international car theft racket. The investigation leads to further conflict between Max and Terry which eventually results in a scuffle between the two, only broken up when a furious DI Samantha Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) walks in on them.

Attempting to put aside their differences in order to get a result, the officers set up a sting using Stefan’s fiancé and their main witness, Halina Lesnik (Ania Wendzikowska). They are horrified when the operation goes dangerously wrong and Halina is mowed down by the Adamski brothers.

5 June
We Are Family (Part 1)

PCs Sally Armstrong (Ali Bastian) and Beth Green (Louisa Lytton) *********KIDDIECOP ALERT*********are out on patrol when they come across badly beaten man called Alan Marlowe (Ray Macallan). After putting him in an ambulance, the officers investigate Alan’s movements the previous night and discover that he argued with a young runaway called Lucy Burton (Gemma Lawrence).

Sally and Beth *********KIDDIECOP ALERT*********question Lucy at home and meet two of her housemates, Kim Law (Maya Sondhi) and Sarah Fuller (Elspeth Brodie). Beth *********KIDDIECOP ALERT*********bonds with Lucy, but is frustrated when she doesn’t reveal anything about her argument with Alan. Later, when Alan regains consciousness in hospital, DS Stuart Turner (Doug Rao) and DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) question him while Alan’s wife, Fiona (Rosie Rowell) listens. When the officers show a picture of Lucy to them, Fiona is shocked to see it’s her daughter.

Back at Sun Hill, the investigation continues and questions are raised about Lucy’s apparently overprotective boyfriend and housemate, Mark Lawrence (Joe Absolom). Beth *********KIDDIECOP ALERT*********finally tracks Mark down but he swears he had nothing to do with the attack on Alan. However, when Lucy’s mother Fiona admits to attacking him, the officers are convinced she’s covering up for someone else.

At the end of a long day, Sally winds Beth*********KIDDIECOP ALERT********* up by telling her that she got too close to the case and to Lucy. As she leaves to go to the pub with the boys, Beth*********KIDDIECOP ALERT********* happily chats to Mark who has arrived to collect Lucy. As he and a smiling Lucy head off together, Beth *********KIDDIECOP ALERT*********is convinced that Lucy will be able to turn her life around. But is Mark all he seems?

11th June

Sun Hill officers are called to the scene of a suspected suicide at a motorway bridge and PC Beth Green (Louisa Lytton) *********KIDDIECOP ALERT*********is horrified when she realises the deceased is Lucy Burton (Gemma Lawrence), a young runaway she had recently bonded with. Later at the mortuary, Crime Scene Examiner, Eddie Olosunje (Jason Barnett) tells DS Stuart Turner (Doug Rao) and DC Terry Perkins (Bruce Byron) that this isn’t a case of suicide – Lucy was murdered.

Beth *********KIDDIECOP ALERT*********is tasked with going to Lucy’s house and questioning her housemates: Mark Lawrence (Joe Absolom), Kim Law (Maya Sondhi) and Sarah Fuller (Elspeth Brodie). After Mark leaves for work, Beth *********KIDDIECOP ALERT*********looks around the house and uncovers a stack of video tapes that reveal he was having sex with Sarah, Kim and another girl called Ellie Rogers (Bryony Afferson). The case against Mark starts to mount when his car is found on fire in an attempt to destroy DNA evidence.

Terry soon learns about Mark’s past and discovers that he was fostered by Doreen Hutton (Sharon Duce) after his parents died. When questioned, Doreen admits that she was forced to evict Mark when he was sixteen because he had a strange hold over twin girls she was also caring for.

She explains that both girls tried to kill themselves when Mark stopped contacting them, but one survived – Ellie Rogers. Stuart and Terry track Ellie down and find her with Mark, who is arrested and taken back to the station for questioning. With the pressure on, will the calm and collected suspect reveal the truth?

Thursday 12th June 2008

Superintendent John Heaton (Daniel Flynn) welcomes new recruits PCs Millie Brown (Clare Foster), Leon Kane (Dominic Power) and Arun Ghir (Abhin Galeya) to Sun Hill and PC Roger Valentine (John Bowler) is tasked with showing them around.

Elsewhere, DC Jo Masters (Sally Rogers) is told that a hardware store has been broken into and several items, including a cutting torch have gone missing. When Crime Scene Examiner Eddie Olosunje (Jason Barnett) confirms that the prints at the break in belong to Trey Simpson (Daniel Curtis), Jo, Leon, Arun and Roger burst into his flat where they find their stoned suspect.

In his interview back at the station, Trey admits that he was paid to steal the cutting torch by Colin Dempsey (Ray Trickett). Elsewhere, officers are called to a robbed bank where shocked manager, Nancy Bishop (Cate Hamer) has uncovered a huge tunnel leading to the safes which have been broken into – with a cutting torch.

As the investigation continues, Jo discovers that Dempsey broke into the banks safe with Henry Bell (Glenn Doherty) as his partner in crime. Henry is finally traced and the DC is horrified to find him bleeding profusely from a stab wound. He admits to the robbery but says that the money went missing amid the confusion and thinking that Henry had hidden it, Dempsey stabbed him. Dempsey is tracked down but makes a run for it as soon as he sees Leon at his door. After throwing several punches at the new recruit, the officer swiftly restrains him and brings him to the floor. With the two bank robbers now secured, the team are stunned when they discover who the real brains behind the operation is.

Well the believable episodes of the Bill are now at an end as The Kiddiecop Returns :crying: :sick: to take charge of CID and Uniform and solve crimes that mere superintendants cannot. Oh how did they cope in her absence. Just a pity she didnt fall off her skates:crying:

Abigail
23-05-2008, 01:00
Three new PCs in one episode? More than I can take. There has been too many new faces lately. Get rid of some *cough* and give the present characters more screen time instead of bringing in more people. We haven't seen Terry, Jo or Sam for a while. And get Stuart off my screen, its overkill.

Whats the rest of the thread title, "Contains details of Kiddicop which..."

alan45
23-05-2008, 01:04
Contains details of Kiddicop which..."

may offend some viewers:lol:

Chloe O'brien
23-05-2008, 01:05
Excuse me but where was she when Terry and Max were behaving like a couple of six year olds.

Abigail
23-05-2008, 01:06
Excuse me but where was she when Terry and Max were behaving like a couple of six year olds.

Gosh, I forgot about that bit. I'm sure she would have rapped their knuckles and told them to be good boys. Beth to the rescue once again :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

thestud2k7
23-05-2008, 02:43
i am sorry but i quite like beth ok she looks 12:lol: but she cant help her hight

alan45
23-05-2008, 10:27
i am sorry but i quite like beth ok she looks 12:lol: but she cant help her hightNo but she could help her acting. THe scripts the producers give her are pathetic. She is still a probationer yet she knows more than the whole of CID and the anti terrorist squad put together. Its only a matter of time before she gets Okaros job.:moonie:

thestud2k7
23-05-2008, 11:33
i am sorry but i quite like beth ok she looks 12:lol: but she cant help her hightNo but she could help her acting. THe scripts the producers give her are pathetic. She is still a probationer yet she knows more than the whole of CID and the anti terrorist squad put together. Its only a matter of time before she gets Okaros job.:moonie:

yes thats true alan

catcanfield
23-05-2008, 22:42

yes thats true alan

so have a go at the script writers and producers. give the girl a break. dont get me wrong some of the things she does can be unbelievable but lets remember its tv. its supposed to be a bit of fun.

Katy
23-05-2008, 22:55
So i am assuming Beth isnt one of your favourite character Alan!!!

ive not seen the Bill in ages. I might tryand watch it again when i go home and i get itv.

Abigail
24-05-2008, 00:19

You think?!

Yes, its TV and Louisa can't help being small but as Alan said, she could use a few acting lessons.

alan45
24-05-2008, 12:09

yes thats true alan

so have a go at the script writers and producers. give the girl a break. dont get me wrong some of the things she does can be unbelievable but lets remember its tv. its supposed to be a bit of fun.Shes not even a decent actress never mind the ropey scripts

alan45
24-05-2008, 12:10

I enjoy her as much as I enjoyed the equally poor and unbelievable Todd Crappy as Gabrile Kent aka David Kent

Chloe O'brien
24-05-2008, 23:59
Just wait until Keith and Mickey Miller join Sun Hill. They'll be looking for a new job soon. Then Louisa will have competition as who can be the worst at acting.