PDA

View Full Version : Character Comebacks (How do u think it will affect other characters?)

CC_Rickman
23-05-2005, 23:34
Eastenders is going to be so good with Grant and Phil back, hopefully next year we will snatch the best soap award from Corrie! :cheer:

Well, the thing is im so scared that Grant will affect Dennis and Sharon, this better not happen, as they deserve happiness (and im a Shannis addict, lol!)....

I have an idea, that Phil is going to get revenge on Ian for grassing him up! How stupud could Ian be? After getting his head flushed down the toilet more than once.... :rotfl: !

Dennis owns the bookies, correct? I wonder what he will do with that.... I wish Sharon still owned Angies Den.... :cool:

My storyline hopefuls is something along these lines.... :readtheru

Dennis in the vic, tells all about Zoe and Den, and her 'pregnancy'.... I can imagine big Mo saying.... Zoe wouldnt do a thing like that. Cause you know when Dennis returns, all the gossips will be saying 'he left zoe all alone, no wonder she lost the baby, etc....'. I cant wait for Dot and Dennis's little chats.... It would have been a laugh if Dennis taught Dot how to drive, don't you think?.... Lol!

Im excited about Phil and Grant and Kat.... Mostly excited about Dennis and Sharon.... I will be happy aslong as Shannis gets no upsets! lol

melanielovesdennisrickman
24-05-2005, 06:27
Hiya!!!!!
I'm also really excited about the comebacks of Sharon,Dennis,Grant and ofcourse Peggy and Phil.
I'm a HUGE Shannis fan,and i hope that Grants comeback doesn't affect their relationship,but i can imagine that EastEnders will do something with it,because ofcourse they have got a lot of history and that.
But PLEASE EASTENDERS DON'T split Shannis up again!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart: