PDA

View Full Version : EE Couples

Florijo
20-05-2008, 16:21
Am I alone is not liking many of the couples in EastEnders right now? The majority of them, in my opinion, lack any interest, spark and chemistry.

- Shirley/Vinne. Seems very forced and I think Vinnie's character is just a waste of space. She was so much better in her scenes with Phil and I sensed a spark there.

- Jack/Ronnie. The TPTB hyped this one up with the classic cliche of hate turning to love but I see nothing there. They lack spark or any chemistry imo and are just a poor rip-off of Steve and Melanie.

- Peter/Lauren. There really seems no point in these two supposidly being together as we never see them together at all. Not even small, filler episodes.

StarsOfCCTV
20-05-2008, 16:35
Are Peter and Lauren still going out? :lol:

Jack/Ronnie all they seemed to do was sleep together no real chemistry I agree. But now Roxy doesn't know who the father is but she knows what Jack is like she's probably going to try and keep Ronnie away from him which can only be a good thing! :p

Once Shirley and Phil get together then Vinnie will not really have a part on the square because the only reason he's there is because of Shirley. Hopefully the producers might axe him soon.

Joanne
20-05-2008, 18:24
Ricky and Bianca - alot of spark there. They must get back together eventually surely.

Phil and Shirley - I agree, really like these 2 together. And Ben seems to like Shirley too.

I liked Roxy and Sean together in a perverse way. I'd like to have seen them have more of a Kurt and Courtney type relationship and for it to last longer than it actually did.

Florijo
20-05-2008, 18:34
Ricky and Bianca - alot of spark there. They must get back together eventually surely.

Phil and Shirley - I agree, really like these 2 together. And Ben seems to like Shirley too.

I liked Roxy and Sean together in a perverse way. I'd like to have seen them have more of a Kurt and Courtney type relationship and for it to last longer than it actually did.

I agree here. I still see a spark between Bianca and Ricky (the only time Ricky has ever interested me is when he was with Bianca)

I agree about Roxy and Sean. I thought he and Tanya were quite suited but now I think Sean and Roxy are. They are both very similar.

Abbie
20-05-2008, 20:17

I hope Ricky and Bianca get back together soon, although I can see arguments amongst the kids
I would prefer Phil an Shirley too

DaVeyWaVey
20-05-2008, 20:20
I think Phil and Shirley should really get together - imagine Peggy's reaction though! :lol: But I think they would work well together... better than Shirley does with Vinnie.

Abbie
20-05-2008, 20:20
I think Phil and Shirley should really get together - imagine Peggy's reaction though! :lol: But I think they would work well together... better than Shirley does with Vinnie.

:lol: It would be the best!

tammyy2j
21-05-2008, 12:37
I think Bianca/Ricky and Phil/Shirley are good couples if they ever get together they have a spark and chemistry

I see a spark/chemistry between Ronnie and Sean i thought from the beginning they were a good match

Tanya / Jack are a awful pairing no chemistry

Peter / Lauren another awful couple

x-Amy-x
22-05-2008, 12:42
i really like darren and libby theyre so cute together!

lizann
22-05-2008, 13:52
The only couples i want to see together are

Phil/Shirley

and

Bianca/Ricky

and of course back together

Bradley and Stacey

all the other couples have terrible with no chemistry

Timalay
22-05-2008, 20:29
Darren/Libby

Abbie
22-05-2008, 21:44
and of course back together

Bradley and Stacey

I want them back together :D

I also like Darren and Libby, one of those pairs who you wouldnt think of, and they have been together a year

Kim
23-05-2008, 19:16
Prefer Darren and Libby to any of them, and they're not even together any more. Quite liked Ronnie and Jack but they were never really close. Hope Bianca and Ricky reunite.

StarsOfCCTV
23-05-2008, 19:47
I don't really like Darren and Libby as a couple :o he's being an idiot at the moment, he should've just left it and apologized not starting accusing her of all sorts lol

Kim
24-05-2008, 12:04
Well that split really lasted a long time lol...

Florijo
31-05-2008, 11:55
The lastest pairing (Tanya/Jack) is just as dire as the others mentioned (In my opinion of course :) )

JustJodi
31-05-2008, 12:03
there are no couples worth mentioning at this time, Tanya and Jack nah,, .. ricky and bianca,, nah Bradley and Clare NO NO NO,,,Libby and Darren are just two very green kids having a fumble .. same thing goes for Lucy and her "invisable' b/f...they are just green kids...

Honestly I do not think there are any COUPLES left,,

Would have loved to see Christian and Roxy together but Christian is gay..

StarsOfCCTV
31-05-2008, 13:11
[B][SIZE=3]Would have loved to see Christian and Roxy together but Christian is gay..
I like their friendship better. If he wasn't gay then they would make one of them have an affair or something like that :p

Chris_2k11
31-05-2008, 15:43
I don't really like Darren and Libby as a couple :o he's being an idiot at the moment, he should've just left it and apologized not starting accusing her of all sorts lolLibby and Darren absolutely do my head in, i cant be doing with them especially her