PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Slater

chance
23-05-2005, 22:24
did anyone else notice that freddie changed face several times tonight?
one minute it was one baby the next as completely different one who looked nothing like the first!

Debs
23-05-2005, 22:27
yes i did!! they were completely different!! when stacey handed himover to billy he was one and by the time billy got him home he had changed!! i thought they usually had twins to play a baby??

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-05-2005, 22:33
My observation skills ar very poor I must say!!

Chris_2k11
23-05-2005, 22:34
I never really noticed lol

CC_Rickman
23-05-2005, 22:41
Yup.... I asked my mum, that isnt the same baby is it?.... and she said nope, lol....
i think eastenders has become cheap lately.... the baby had a normal face, yet it was crying.... :S

melanielovesdennisrickman
24-05-2005, 06:08
Hiya!!!!!
Don't they Have to change the Baby,Because When you are that Young,i Thought There was a Law,that you Are not Allowed to work that Much!!!!!
I quite made me laugh actually,the way Stacey just dumped Freddie with Billy.

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Torrie
24-05-2005, 09:55
I noticed that too - it was unfortunate, but probably unavoidable. There are all sorts of rules about babies on set - there can't be too many babies and those who are there can't stay for too long. That's why you never see Aleesha, Freddie and Bobbie at the same time!

Freddie is cute though, but I think Aleesha is the cutest EE baby at the minute - there's some excellent casting because the twins who play her actually look kinda like Demi - maybe it's just me, but there's something about the eyes, lol! And the babies are always following the actors voices and looking like they're listening, lol. :)

willow
24-05-2005, 10:02
I noticed that too - it was unfortunate, but probably unavoidable. There are all sorts of rules about babies on set - there can't be too many babies and those who are there can't stay for too long. That's why you never see Aleesha, Freddie and Bobbie at the same time!

Freddie is cute though, but I think Aleesha is the cutest EE baby at the minute - there's some excellent casting because the twins who play her actually look kinda like Demi - maybe it's just me, but there's something about the eyes, lol! And the babies are always following the actors voices and looking like they're listening, lol. :)

i thought that too, some great casting there with aleesha!!!

*vcl*
24-05-2005, 10:09
i agree she must be the cutest baby on telly at the moment, and she does actually look like she belong to demi and leo

phils little sister
24-05-2005, 10:43
aleesha is a beautiful little baby cant wait for the christening tonight :cheer:

Behemoth
24-05-2005, 11:00
I didn't notice either......but if chance said it, it must be true!

chance
24-05-2005, 11:29
you taking the pee osiris?

Behemoth
24-05-2005, 11:41
No! I am totally sincere (sp?)

Tanya
24-02-2006, 11:58
read on digital spy that freddie is to die of meningitus, source was apparently from the star :searchme:

dragoneye454
24-02-2006, 12:04
omg. They can't do that!! poor baby freddie. Hope it doesn't happen

Tanya
24-02-2006, 12:08
looks like it will, apparently Lil Mo falls in love with the doctor after this, a shoulder to cry on etc.

Siobhan
24-02-2006, 12:08
we were sayin that in week 10 spoilers. She can't stop Freddie from crying all the time and she assumes it is his teeth. I hope it is wrong and that he doesn't die

Jojo
24-02-2006, 12:11
I think I will put those episodes on my not to watch list - too many memories, I don't want to be reminded of.....

It would be better if he didn't die, but the Ben Mitchell had meningitis and survived, so I suppose they couldn't really have two cases and have them both surviving....

Tanya
24-02-2006, 12:13
true, i'll be so sad to see freddie go tho, he's the only man mo's got in her life at the moment

Dutchgirl
24-02-2006, 12:19
Well the doctor said a few weeks ago that it is his teething, and isn't meningitis a disease which goes fairly quickly? Hope it is not true an infant that dies is so shocking, well it is true isn't it?

Chloe-Elise
24-02-2006, 12:24
Awww that will be so sad if it happens! Poor Mo, she never seems to have much luck :(

kels257
24-02-2006, 12:27
I think little Mo must be the most unfortunate person on Eastenders what a shame!!

crazygirl
24-02-2006, 12:34
shocking news poor freddie i dont think they shouldnt kill babies off

Dutchgirl
24-02-2006, 12:35
shocking news poor freddie i dont think they should kill babies off
I does happen in real life, but I agree it is too sad.:(

lisa cullumbine
24-02-2006, 12:51
:confused: little mo is leaving though so i suppose they had to think of something i dont suppose they could really give freddie to his rapist dad could you imagine the complaints

callummc
24-02-2006, 12:59
sounds like a miserable storyline,i know this happens in life but poor Kacie ainsworth its a wonder she dosnt need a councelor in real life with all the harrowing storylines shes had,personally i think it'd be of more help to the public if she noticed symptons and got him to hospital in time,my mam said this has been done before with a cot death and vicky and one of ians kids

Siobhan
24-02-2006, 13:03
I think it is something that needs to be highlighted. Doctors are urging mothers not to dismiss such things as teething problems

tammyy2j
24-02-2006, 13:06
It would be so sad but a good storyline for EE to cover a child death from meningitis. It is a shame it is happening to Little Mo she has awful luck.

Dr. Tangliss
24-02-2006, 13:06
Poor Mo, I hope it's not true.

Tanya
24-02-2006, 13:15
:confused: little mo is leaving though so i suppose they had to think of something i dont suppose they could really give freddie to his rapist dad could you imagine the complaints

I agree, eastenders will be filled with hate mail if that does happen

Florijo
24-02-2006, 13:18
I wonder if todays EE would actually kill off a child? They did the storyline on cot death years ago where the child died but since then they have always had the young child being saved (e.g Louise being rescued by Phil before the car that Steve was in exploded, baby Sean being saved by Tom before the Slater house exploded).

I think this would be a good issue for EE to tackle but I don't think they should do it with Little Mo and Freddie. Mo has been through far too much already and losing Freddie would be a step too far I think. Obviously children die everyday and some people have terrible luck in life but I can't bear to see Little Mo all miserable again.

Anyway, we don't even know if it is true yet.

crazygirl
24-02-2006, 13:55
has eastenders had a baby death before?

Tanya
24-02-2006, 14:05
the only thing i can think of is when lynn lost her baby through premature labour, not really the same thing but its the nearest i can think of

crazygirl
24-02-2006, 14:08
the only thing i can think of is when lynn lost her baby through premature labour, not really the same thing but its the nearest i can think ofi cant think of a baby death myself so thats why i was asking but i dont think we have had one

Katy
24-02-2006, 14:15
i think this will be so sad but a good storyline as Eastenders wuold do a really good job and it is something that doesnt get covered in Soaps. It will be so sad to watch.

Siobhan
24-02-2006, 14:22
i cant think of a baby death myself so thats why i was asking but i dont think we have had one

way way back at the beginning, Mary's baby dies of cot death..

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-02-2006, 14:29
There was also Hussan (sp) Osman. I really hope this isnt true poor Little Mo :(

Chloe O'brien
24-02-2006, 14:44
much as i think little mo is a moaning winge back I hope that little freddie does not die and they give her a happy leaving story

Florijo
24-02-2006, 14:46
I hope that they won't do this to Little Mo. She has been cheated on, abused, raped and taken hostage by her first husband as well as spending time in jail, then she was raped and got pregnant by another rapist and lost her second husband in the process. Freddie dying on top of all this would be too much. I hope they don't do it to Little Mo. I don't like her much now but I think enough is enough in terms of misery for Little Mo.

DaVeyWaVey
24-02-2006, 15:39
I wish they would give Little Mo a happy leaving storyline instead of Freddie dying from meningitis but i think if this happens it will be done very well by Eastenders even though it will be heartbreaking :(

dddMac1
24-02-2006, 15:42
hope he does not die.the script writers cant keep killing characters off

Katy
24-02-2006, 17:02
it was bad enough they killed of nana moon but a little baby, the whole country will be in mourning if EE do this story.

crazygirl
24-02-2006, 18:14
way way back at the beginning, Mary's baby dies of cot death..oh yea mary smith's baby i forgot about that

no1abbafan
24-02-2006, 18:25
Those EE writers definately know how to flog a dead horse, can they not come up with a happy story line for little Mo, everystory line she was involved in has been miserable, except when she married Billy (and they couldn't leave them happy could they?)

crazygirl
24-02-2006, 18:30
albert square is a miserable place nothing happy ever happens

littlemo
24-02-2006, 18:49
read on digital spy that freddie is to die of meningitus, source was apparently from the star :searchme:

I read that, but it also says by many people that they couldn't find the article. I'm not sure if it has been confirmed.

If it is true, it is very sad. Where is Billy in this storyline? it mentions the doctor, but Billy is Freddie's dad (on paper). Don't you think he should be there for Little Mo?

Florijo
24-02-2006, 18:57
albert square is a miserable place nothing happy ever happens

Understatement of the year, I think. :)

crazygirl
24-02-2006, 19:11
Understatement of the year, I think. :)but we like that way thats why we watch it :lol:

eastenders mad
24-02-2006, 19:17
aww poor Freddie maybe thats how Little mo goes

Chris_2k11
24-02-2006, 19:32
Poor Little Mo. Could anything else actually happen to her? :(

the_watts_rule
24-02-2006, 19:39
Aww Poor Freddie. Little Mo is probably even unluckier than Sharon.

Xx-Vicky-xX
24-02-2006, 19:45
I think Eastenders could probably pull this off but i think it would be the worst storyline ever though becuase of how much Little Mo has been through i think if this happened then it could kill her like you hear about all the people who die from shock becuase something terriable has happened i think the same could happen to her

CrazyLea
24-02-2006, 19:51
oh no thats going to be so sad if it happens. after all little mos been through aswell makes it worse.
although its sad, i suppose it is quite a good story though.

~*~Leanne~*~
24-02-2006, 20:30
they can't kill freddie off mo has had so much bad luck already

Andy'sLuckyPony
24-02-2006, 21:52
Poor Freddie. I really don't want that to happen. Mostly because I don't want to watch a sad story like that, it'll be too heartbreaking. But I'm being a little selfish too by hoping for it to be just a rumour - I can't stand much more of Little Mo sobbing and going round the twist. Doesn't anyone else wonder how she suddenly fell back in love with Billy just as he gets engaged? She was bored of him and moved onto Alfie, why would she suddenly go back?
Anyway, I hope this storyline doesn't happen.

kayla05
24-02-2006, 22:20
OMG!! that would be terrible, i hope this doesn't happen!

Luna
24-02-2006, 22:23
i had a feeling something like this would happen although sadly i actually though little mo would so something (i know its not nice but thats what i was thinking) shes not coping at all with his constant crying and she snapped at him in the middle of the market the other week it was all pointing to that

fareehab4ne1
25-02-2006, 11:15
they are just trying to show real life sit where some babies die of it, but it will be sad to see him die I know shes leaving in march soon

willsmummy
25-02-2006, 11:20
I don't think I will be able to watch it. It will be very distressing. How much more can they give Little Mo to shoulder? Abusive husband who rapes her, she assaults him and gets into trouble with the law, she gets married to Billy, but is then raped again which leaves her pregnant and leads to the breakdown of her marriage. She goes away, and then comes back and falls for Alfie, who then goes off with her sister. The list is endless really. Poor Mo.

Cat2687
25-02-2006, 13:02
can they really kill off two babies in one family in the space of about 3 yearsw... they killed off garry and lynnes baby... do you think they will really keep it in the family like this?

i_luv_dennis
25-02-2006, 13:50
poor freddie he cant die he is so cute

Kim
25-02-2006, 13:54
I think this should be in rumour mill for the time being, it doesn't seem detailed enough to be a spoiler. Poor Mo if it is true but she'll be moaning more than she already does. EE certainly know how to ruin a character. It could also lead to her departure, Lynne lost a child too so Mo could go to her for comfort and understanding.

Richie_lecturer
25-02-2006, 16:54
Poor Little Mo. Could anything else actually happen to her? :(
She could get an awful haircut?

Hang on a minute.... :hmm:

willsmummy
25-02-2006, 16:58
She could get an awful haircut?

Hang on a minute.... :hmm:

:rotfl:

It truly is terrible isn't it? She has the same haircut as Garth from Wayne's World, bless her cottons.

DaVeyWaVey
25-02-2006, 18:56
I wish Little Mo would just have a happy ending.

Debs
25-02-2006, 19:20
good storyline but so sad for little mo as if the poor wpman hasnt gone thorugh enough already

Kim
25-02-2006, 20:11
:rotfl:

It truly is terrible isn't it? She has the same haircut as Garth from Wayne's World, bless her cottons.

It looks like she got her head in the way of a chainsaw or something! I do hope she never gives Freddie a wanky haircut like that when he gets older if the meningitus thing isn't true.

twinkle_eyes83
25-02-2006, 20:26
could not see that on there but hope ee wont do that

littlemo
25-02-2006, 21:38
can they really kill off two babies in one family in the space of about 3 yearsw... they killed off garry and lynnes baby... do you think they will really keep it in the family like this?

I forgot about that. It doesn't seem to have stuck in my memory. But I think Freddie dying will be worse because he's quite old, not like Lynne's baby who died a day or two after being born.

I really do hope Billy takes an interest in this. I can't imagine what it's been like for him, with Freddie not being his biologically but surely he'll want to support Little Mo. I hope so because I think they are good friends and he's the only one who can really understand what she's been through to have him. And how much this will break her heart.

Kim
25-02-2006, 23:56
I forgot about that. It doesn't seem to have stuck in my memory. But I think Freddie dying will be worse because he's quite old, not like Lynne's baby who died a day or two after being born.

I really do hope Billy takes an interest in this. I can't imagine what it's been like for him, with Freddie not being his biologically but surely he'll want to support Little Mo. I hope so because I think they are good friends and he's the only one who can really understand what she's been through to have him. And how much this will break her heart.

A day or two? I thought it was like an hour or something.

eastenders mad
26-02-2006, 10:39
i wonder how Graham will react when Freddie dies.
I will be surspise if someone tells him and i wonder if he will go to the funeral.

DaVeyWaVey
26-02-2006, 11:33
i wonder how Graham will react when Freddie dies.
I will be surspise if someone tells him and i wonder if he will go to the funeral.

Would they allow Graham out of prison to go to his son's funeral (if this rumour is true) ?

Lindy
27-02-2006, 01:14
Well i expect this is true, they do need a way for Kacey to leave the show, so this could be her exit storyline!!

Jojo
27-02-2006, 11:17
I just had a thought - I hope this isn't true, because otherwise it will mean 2 Slater babies/children have died - Lynnes baby died before she left, so if they do this to Little Mo aswell that would be completely unfair. Although, it does give her an exit storyline, to go and stay with Lynne who has been through the same thing....

Siobhan
27-02-2006, 11:27
This is not confirmed yet but I would like to see this. I dont' mean in a nasty kind of way but there has been case of mother putting everything down to teething and the kids having worse problems. It could also be that Mo lose the head with Freddie and you can see she is not coping and everyone is trying to help but she won't let them.

Jojo
27-02-2006, 11:37
This is not confirmed yet but I would like to see this. I dont' mean in a nasty kind of way but there has been case of mother putting everything down to teething and the kids having worse problems. It could also be that Mo lose the head with Freddie and you can see she is not coping and everyone is trying to help but she won't let them.I agree with the teething bit Siobhan, as thats exactly what my hubby and I thought with Ciaran! Oh its just where hes teething, he'll be fine.. we are just so lucky that I let my instincts rule and got him checked out just in case.

It will be a shame to see Mo suffer in that way though, after everything she has already been through.

Siobhan
27-02-2006, 11:41
I don't mean to sound bad but I can see Little Mo putting him in hospital. we can all see she is cracking up with his crying. I have fear she will lash out and do some damage. They do say that the abuse sometimes become the abuser and mo is on the verge of losing it.

eastenders mad
27-02-2006, 17:24
Would they allow Graham out of prison to go to his son's funeral (if this rumour is true) ?

THey could do but police officers will have to be wiith him but i don't think it will happen

the_watts_rule
27-02-2006, 17:25
THey could do but police officers will have to be wiith him but i don't think it will happen

They would. You never know though, this is Eastenders.

eastenders mad
27-02-2006, 17:27
yeah i know and they of werid storyline espially Bradley and Stacey get together

DaVeyWaVey
27-02-2006, 17:28
I don't mean to sound bad but I can see Little Mo putting him in hospital. we can all see she is cracking up with his crying. I have fear she will lash out and do some damage. They do say that the abuse sometimes become the abuser and mo is on the verge of losing it.

I know what you mean Siobhan because it is true that if you have been abused before (Little Mo with Trevor) then you can become the abuser. It all fits and i can see Little Mo lash out at Freddie sometimes as it is clear she is losing it but i just can't imagine Little Mo abusing Freddie.

willow
27-02-2006, 17:32

i had this thought too, she is struggleing to cope at the moment

Cornishbabe
27-02-2006, 20:20
they cant kill of freddie its not fair! BUT it would make a good storyline if Mo puts him in hospital, then it would tie in ok with eastenders trying to show more topical issues.We dont want to see little mo all depressed again though

twinkle_eyes83
28-02-2006, 11:33
i have just brought whats on tv and at the back of the magazine it has whats happing in the next week and its out to buy again on the 7th march it has for that week will mo lose freddie so something is going to happen

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 11:55
oh maybe he gets kidnapped by Grahams mum or she could have hurt him and social services are taking him of her

twinkle_eyes83
28-02-2006, 12:08
oh maybe he gets kidnapped by Grahams mum or she could have hurt him and social services are taking him of her

i think mo hurting him could be more likely but it dont seem like mo to do that she so quite

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 12:12
i think mo hurting him could be more likely but it dont seem like mo to do that she so quite

Have you seen her with him lately. Freddie is crying non stop and mo is slowly losing her rag with him. I can see her lashing out as some parent would, just most know when to stop and feel really bad afterwards. You know yourself, you have 3 kids, I am sure there are time you wanted to kill them for crying. I know I have with my 2, but we stop cause we have support. Mo doesn't, or she does but won't accept help

twinkle_eyes83
28-02-2006, 12:26
tell me bout it it can easliy be done i no i feel like lasing out sometimes and with paige last night not going to sleep till 1.30 when you shatterd aswell it could easliy be done

Siobhan
28-02-2006, 12:28
so I think if Eastenders does something like this then it would be very realistic and women will be able to relate. It will also help others who are in the same suitation and if they put up contact numbers at the end of the show, who knows it could save a child

Richie_lecturer
28-02-2006, 17:21
Maybe Freddie gets taken away by a stray Dingo?

DaVeyWaVey
28-02-2006, 18:39
I read about this as well at the back of the What's On TV magazine today. I wonder if it could be Mo lashing out at Freddie as this situation suits the title "Will Mo lose Freddie?" or it could be the meningitis story rumour which has been going round. I can't wait to see what happens :)

xStephaniex
05-03-2006, 09:56
OMG :eek: :eek :eek: nooooooooooooo poor little mo !!! isn't that a bit unfair towards little mo shes been raped twice, gone through alot of beatings and heartache . and she may lose freddie!!! and if it was to happen it would be soon as she is leaving very soon !!! and i think its really inconsiderate (SP?) of eastenders to have little mos son die so soon after her real dad in life has recently passed away. am i wrong to think that ?

Richie_lecturer
05-03-2006, 18:56
I honestly didn't know Kacey's dad had died recently. If that's true that's very sad.

callummc
05-03-2006, 23:47
Maybe Freddie gets taken away by a stray Dingo?well wellard had his big story,so maybe ghegis or terence got jealous so one of thems gonna grab him and bury him on the allotment

xcutiekatiex
07-03-2006, 16:47
oh no poor freddie and mo shes been through it all!

crazygirl
07-03-2006, 16:57
i have a feeling freddie might die from that bump on his head that he got last night

Tanya
10-03-2006, 19:45
i have a feeling freddie might die from that bump on his head that he got last night

good point, might cause a blood clot or summat

crazygirl
10-03-2006, 20:55
good point, might cause a blood clot or summatits just the way they made a bit of a deal out of it! it just made me wonder! so we will have to wait and see

Cornishbabe
10-03-2006, 20:56
its just the way they made a bit of a deal out of it! it just made me wonder! so we will have to wait and see

They did make a really big deal out of a bump on the head didnt they :hmm:

BlackKat
10-03-2006, 22:53
Actually I think the social servies start thinking that Little Mo did it to him and investigate her for possible child abuse. I think they drop the case pretty quick though - I'm not sure if it's just a one week storyline or it leads into something bigger.

It was in one of the tv mags I read it, so I think it happens next week.

littlemo
10-03-2006, 23:59
Actually I think the social servies start thinking that Little Mo did it to him and investigate her for possible child abuse. I think they drop the case pretty quick though - I'm not sure if it's just a one week storyline or it leads into something bigger.

It was in one of the tv mags I read it, so I think it happens next week.

Poor Little Mo, she has all the bad luck. Jane was there when it happened, even though she didn't know exactly what went on she knew that Little Mo didn't do it.

BlackKat
11-03-2006, 09:28
I think Jane might have raised their suspicions -- she said she told the hospital staff that she didn't really know what happened, whereas Little Mo told them that it was Bobby with the stick. So if the stories don't match they might think Little Mo is lying.

megan999
11-03-2006, 14:08
I heard that Freddie was going to die from meningitus?? :searchme:

crazygirl
11-03-2006, 16:38
I heard that Freddie was going to die from meningitus?? :searchme:yes but sometime they can spread a rumour that it is going to be one thing then it turns out to be something else with storylines! i think they do it on purpose

BlackKat
11-03-2006, 17:17
yes but sometime they can spread a rumour that it is going to be one thing then it turns out to be something else with storylines! i think they do it on purpose

I think also its sometimes a case of Chinese Whispers. There's a rumour Freddie goes into hospital, people assume its due to illness, people speculate as to what it could be and it all gets passed on as part of the spoiler etc.

Mr Humphries
12-03-2006, 02:36
I think it is horrid to have a baby dying storyline line.

hayley
12-03-2006, 13:25
If it does happen then it is going to be really sad :(
Poor Mo she doesnt have much luck at all.
Surely eastenders cant put her through that much?

megan999
12-03-2006, 17:33
Surely eastenders cant put her through that much?

Want to bet?! I suppose the Chinese Whispers phenomenon can only be a good thing for Eastenders. Makes people want to watch to see what actually happens - that's what I'll be doing anyway!

Let's hope we're all wrong, Freddie doesn't die, and just gets put into care instead. Would that be a happier storyline??

BlackKat
12-03-2006, 18:20
Let's hope we're all wrong, Freddie doesn't die, and just gets put into care instead. Would that be a happier storyline??

Well, in my mind the happier storyline would be Freddie is alive and well and gets to stay with his mother as she hasn't done anything wrong...but y'know that's just me. :p

Kim
14-03-2006, 18:09
I read that Freddie's continuous crying has been down to Big Mo giving him paracetomol. This is due to come out on Friday.

di marco
14-03-2006, 20:05
I read that Freddie's continuous crying has been down to Big Mo giving him paracetomol. This is due to come out on Friday.

yeh i read something about that, shes been giving it to him to get him to sleep or something

shannisrules
14-03-2006, 20:12
so is freddie goin to die as this is in the spoiler section i hope he deosnt.

littlemo
14-03-2006, 21:28
so is freddie goin to die as this is in the spoiler section i hope he deosnt.

Yeah was there a source for it? or is it just a rumour?

If it's Big Mo's fault that Freddie's ill she'll never forgive herself!

It's going to be a hard time for Billy, with whatever is going to happen to Freddie, and the whole thing with Honey and his unborn child.

lisa cullumbine
15-03-2006, 08:48
:searchme: as of last night 14/3 little mo refused the paracetamol from big mo which means she hasent given him any as yet (confused) so how can that be the cause of his death apparently its menengitus!

crazygirl
15-03-2006, 14:27
i bet he does not die after all this!! social services will take freddie off mo

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 14:29
I don't think he dies either. I do think Little Mo is going to lose it with him cause you can see how much stress she is under.

megan999
16-03-2006, 13:30
Let's hope that whatever the storyline turns out to be, it will be worth all the speculation! At least with this storyline Little Mo's acting has improved again:)

JustJodi
16-03-2006, 13:38
Let's hope that whatever the storyline turns out to be, it will be worth all the speculation! At least with this storyline Little Mo's acting has improved again:)

I noticed her Acting was bumped up a bit on Tues nite, now lets hope the REAL LIL MO will come to surface again..We all know she is capable of giving us something we wanna see..

Jojo
16-03-2006, 13:43
:searchme: as of last night 14/3 little mo refused the paracetamol from big mo which means she hasent given him any as yet (confused) so how can that be the cause of his death apparently its menengitus!I read that Big Mo give Freddie paracetamol one night for no reason, Lil Mo panics when Big Mo tells her what she did, so she goes running off the doctors talking about overdosing - with social services already keeping an eye on her, whats the betting that she gets threatened with losing him so she runs away to Lynnes with Freddie :searchme:

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 13:43
I understand where little mo is coming from and I could relate. althought you are offered help you feel a bit like a rotten mother that you can't take care of your own baby and then when you do, you get all stress. I think this is a very good story for Eastenders

Jojo
16-03-2006, 13:48
I understand where little mo is coming from and I could relate. althought you are offered help you feel a bit like a rotten mother that you can't take care of your own baby and then when you do, you get all stress. I think this is a very good story for EastendersIts a brilliant exploration - how many of us just don't know what to do anymore, but really don't want any help for fearing being thought of as a failure as a parent....these days, because of the old social services, you tend to be scared to talk to any health professional (be it health visitor/doctor/etc) if you are depressed as there is the thought still about that as soon as you admit to being down in the dumps or not getting on aswell as you "should" be, that your kids are going to get taken away from you - which just isn't the case anymore.... I'm going to be interested in seeing where EE takes us with this storyline..

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 13:53
I would be very interested too. As I said, I understand her reaction totally. I haven't slept for days cause my little one has been waking hour and I am exhausted but don't want anyone to look after him cause I am his mum and I would feel like a failure.

You can get very stressed especially if a child in crying all day and night with teeth or other illness and as other mother on here will know, when it is your first you are very unsure what to do.. I hope they don't mess this up and continue on with it without it leading to death. Unless that is little Mo's exit story, she accidently kills him by shaking him or hitting him hard to stop him crying...

Jojo
16-03-2006, 13:55
.....when it is your first you are very unsure what to do.. I hope they don't mess this up and continue on with it without it leading to death. Unless that is little Mo's exit story, she accidently kills him by shaking him or hitting him hard to stop him crying...I really hope they deal with this sensibly and ensure that any mother going through the same as Little Mo, doesn't feel isolated or scared to ask for help for fear of something they have seen on EE....we shall have to wait and see I suppose...

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 13:58
what I would like to see happen is for someone like Jane or Charlie to tell her that letting someone else help with Freddie does not make her a bad mother. There are women out there with no family support so maybe Jane would be the better person, that way other women with the same problem can turn to their friends. I can't wait so see how they do this..

zippo
17-03-2006, 18:06
what if fredrick 'dies' but he could come back 15 years later like den!

Richie_lecturer
17-03-2006, 18:17
That's a possibility.

"Ello Maureen." :cool:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-03-2006, 18:20
:rotfl: Now that would be comedy.. :rotfl:

zippo
21-03-2006, 19:50
i heard it is un true.............

di marco
21-03-2006, 20:45
i heard it is un true.............

did you really? where did you hear that?

BlackKat
21-03-2006, 20:53
The spring preview in All About Soap says that Freddie gets involved in another accident but this time no one can get to the bottom of what happened, and so they start to look at Little Mo in a different way. It also mentioned that this could cause her to leave under a dark cloud.

kaz21
21-07-2022, 21:42
Bobby Brazier is set to make his acting debut as he joins the cast of #EastEnders in the role of Freddie Slater, the son of Little Mo Slater. Bobby is currently filming scenes that are set to air this autumn.

Freddie was last seen in Walford in May 2006 when he and Little Mo left to start a new life away from Walford. Now an 18-year-old Freddie is set to arrive on The Square as he finds himself on a mission that could end in heartbreak?

A bundle of energy and a truckload of trouble, Freddie Slater has a heart of gold but can?t help getting himself into mischief. While he?s sweet like his mum, he certainly isn?t shy and manages to cause a stir wherever he goes - but is he a true Slater at heart?

On joining EastEnders, Bobby said: ?I?m really excited to be joining the cast of EastEnders - so far it?s been perfect. Everybody has been so beautiful to me and made settling in easier than I could?ve hoped. Stepping into the acting world has always been a vision of mine and doing that with EastEnders as a Slater is a blessing, I'm very grateful. Loving every minute of Freddie so far and can?t wait to see what?s in store for him in Walford.?

Chris Clenshaw, Executive Producer, added: ?Freddie Slater is a chaotic 18-year-old with a sensitive soul. A modern-day lad who?s in touch with his spiritual side. He?s philosophical, accepting, but full of mischief and makes mistakes. Bobby is an amazing young addition to the EastEnders cast who brings heart and humility to the role of Freddie Slater and I can?t wait for audiences to get to know him.?

lizann
23-07-2022, 14:52
was he mo's child from rape?

kaz21
23-07-2022, 15:15
I think so.

Perdita
23-07-2022, 15:34
was he mo's child from rape?

Yes

lizann
02-01-2023, 18:35
talk that stacey kicks him out thinking he knocked up lily

tammyy2j
02-01-2023, 23:23
talk that stacey kicks him out thinking he knocked up lily

Freddie I do not see as an abuser of Lily even as he was rape child, he has a good heart

I think he may have been at the boiler and is guilty

Perdita
09-08-2023, 14:20
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a44768889/strictly-2023-contestants-ellie-leach/

On Strictly Come Dancing this year

lizann
11-09-2023, 14:03
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a44768889/strictly-2023-contestants-ellie-leach/

bobby taking a break presumably for strictly

lizann
03-10-2023, 19:43

on the run or prison over theo?

lizann
06-10-2023, 16:37
why did he need an appropriate adult

Timalay
06-10-2023, 21:42
why did he need an appropriate adult

Because of his ADHD.

lizann
13-04-2024, 21:53
he has signed a new longer contract