PDA

View Full Version : Week 23 Holby City Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
16-05-2008, 00:16
Kyla is not convinced her son, Max, is being cared for properly. But she has no power over decisions made for him after giving him up to be fostered, as the hospital drama continues.

Michael, meanwhile, becomes wary of Abra's capabilities and, although he covers for his mistakes, he realises that Abra could be a liability for the hospital.

After resigning from the Byrne Foundation, Elliott agrees this is not actually what he wants and looks forward to spending more time working with Lady Byrne. The feeling is clearly mutual.

Kyla is played by Rakie Ayola, Max by Jerome Holder, Michael by Hari Dhillon, Abra by Adrian Edmondson, Elliott by Paul Bradley and Lady Byrne by Jane Asher.

StarsOfCCTV
16-05-2008, 01:25
After resigning from the Byrne Foundation, Elliott agrees this is not actually what he wants and looks forward to spending more time working with Lady Byrne. The feeling is clearly mutual.

Awww...I have a feeling they will end up together..:p

JustJodi
16-05-2008, 14:36
does any one else get the feeling that ABRA is going to disapear again ???:rolleyes:
Something HAPPENED to him in Africa,, hes not the same any more :searchme:
Kyla and her kid Max,, :hmm: don't care really, cos Kyla grates on me !!!!!!!!

I said it before I will say it again I felt that elliot and lady byrne will be paired up,, they would be so cute together:cool:

Abigail
16-05-2008, 18:18
does any one else get the feeling that ABRA is going to disapear again ???:rolleyes:

Doesn't he always. He only stays long enough to cause trouble then he disappears and leaves others to take the fall.

StarsOfCCTV
16-05-2008, 18:24

Doesn't he always. He only stays long enough to cause trouble then he disappears and leaves others to take the fall.

Yeah...I kind of feel sorry for him this time though. He seems really messed up. Like he needs help.

StarsOfCCTV
20-05-2008, 16:39
I said it before I will say it again I felt that elliot and lady byrne will be paired up,, they would be so cute together:cool:

Guess what I read in the tv guide today...THEY KISS! And eventually fall in love. :heart: Awwwww...:o

CrazyLea
20-05-2008, 16:53
Lmaooo! That cracked me up the way you did it then :p.

Not to do with this week but... in one of my tv guides at the back there was an interview with Ade... and he said Abra has post traumatic stress after seeing something baaaaaaaaaaaad happen in Africa. ;-). That's why he was all funny... remember.. we were wondering 8-).

StarsOfCCTV
29-05-2008, 19:54
Bit more:
Michael decides that a patient should receive a liver transplant, but Abra refuses to let another patient down when he learns that Michael's patient is a killer. Michael doesn't trust Abra, but when Abra loses it, Michael covers for him.

When it transpires that Max needs surgery, Kyla agrees with Connie's suggested course of action, but Max's foster parents are unsure, causing friction between them and Kyla. When Max's parents leave, Kyla sits at his bedside.

Realising that his 'kiss' with Lady Byrne wasn't an accident, Elliot tells her that he wants to resign from the charity. Later, Elliot explains he doesn't really want to step down, and they decide to go for a coffee - just the two of them. - Awww :love: