PDA

View Full Version : Ender Walford's bitch Charlie?

Perdita
15-05-2008, 06:40
RETURNING EastEnder Charlie Brooks has burst our soap bubble by revealing she’ll only stay for a year.

Charlie, who plays Janine, briefly returned in April for on-screen dad Frank Butcher’s funeral.

She’s back full-time in the autumn but she has put a time limit on her stint.

Charlie said: “I’m going back for a year and I’m sure there will be fireworks. But after that I want to try new things.”

The bitch is back! Well, for a while . . .

Well, we better make the most of her while she is back :thumbsup:

Dr. Tangliss
15-05-2008, 07:58
I love it when actors only get a short contact and make out it's because the 'want to try new things' :lol: What new things exactly, lets face it apart from an exercise DVD and a couple of short dramas she's not really been on the screen very much since leaving EE, hence why she has to preprise her role as Janine:rolleyes: Next Sonia will be back.

Chloe O'brien
15-05-2008, 20:36
As much as I am looking forward to Janine returning. The speech about her deciding to return only for a year to begin with will be more of the writers decision than her's as they will want to see if there is still a place in EE for her or if they have made a mistake bringing her back and need to get rid of her quick.

Abbie
15-05-2008, 20:40
I think its great she is coming back :thumbsup:

Dr. Tangliss
16-05-2008, 07:31
As much as I am looking forward to Janine returning. The speech about her deciding to return only for a year to begin with will be more of the writers decision than her's as they will want to see if there is still a place in EE for her or if they have made a mistake bringing her back and need to get rid of her quick.

I totally agree with you Chloe!

Perdita
16-05-2008, 09:48

I totally agree with you Chloe!

So do I :)