PDA

View Full Version : Michael joins Casualty

Abigail
14-05-2008, 11:34
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/844/featmichaelwc1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

holby.tv can confirm that Michael French will be reprising his HOLBY CITY role of Nick Jordan by joining sister show CASUALTY.

Consultant Nick Jordan returns to Holby, to head up the Emergency Department. Previously transferred to another hospital by Connie Beauchamp, who didn't like his attitude, Nick is back, and more focussed than ever.

A decisive and confident consultant, Nick was always striving for the top - he was known for his arrogance and ruthlessness, but was also passionate and charismatic. Nick created waves when he worked at Holby before, so how will the CASUALTY team cope with his manner and approach, and what plans will he have for the future of Holby ED?

A lot has happened to Nick in the time he has been away, and he returns to Holby, if not changed, then different, displaying vulnerabilities that weren't there before..... His reputation precedes him, but Nick may not be quite as hard-hearted and ruthless as the CASUALTY team would expect, but what, or who, could have caused this effect... and how long will it last?

Michael French is only the second actor to have had a regular character role in both CASUALTY and HOLBY CITY; Clive Mantle, who played Consultant Mike Barratt also appeared in both dramas. Michael will be joining CASUALTY later this year.

pookie1968uk
15-05-2008, 08:18
brilliant! i love michael french, plus i loved his character nick jordan. should be good

Abigail
15-05-2008, 11:46
I liked him in Holby.

Does this mean that Zoe isn't going to be clinical lead?

Katy
15-05-2008, 11:58
i think so. I loved Michael in Holby it will good see him in Casualty as i prefer thay show out of the two.

Abigail
15-05-2008, 12:03
I prefer Casualty too. Holby has gone down the pan recently.

That will mean six doctors in the ED. Maggie, Adam, Zoe, Ruth, Toby and Nick. Thats more than the number of nurses they have.

matt1378
21-05-2008, 01:45
great news, glad he is back