PDA

View Full Version : Week 22 Holby City Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
08-05-2008, 14:09
Maria and Sam have to work hard to get Maria's birth mother to agree to an operation to save her life, as the hospital drama continues. Maria still doesn't tell her who she is, though.

Meanwhile, Kyla nurses a foster child she suspects is being abused. She is shocked to discover that he is being fostered by the same family who have her son, Max. Michael later finds Max having a fit in the corridor.

Maria is played by Phoebe Thomas, Sam by Tom Chambers, Kyla by Rakie Ayola, Max by Jerome Holder and Michael by Hari Dhillon.

StarsOfCCTV
22-05-2008, 01:29
Has anyone watched the spoiler clip? Max is played by a different actor, looks totally different! He's about twice the height. It's Louis all over again. I hate when they do that. :thumbsdow

CrazyLea
22-05-2008, 17:00
I thought Maria's birth mother died?? I can't remember now, or did they bring her back?

StarsOfCCTV
22-05-2008, 17:06
She wasn't dead or alive she was 'suspended'. :p

CrazyLea
22-05-2008, 17:08
Oh right. I assumed she died haha.

Abigail
22-05-2008, 17:19
She wasn't dead or alive she was 'suspended'. :p

Huh? :confused:

StarsOfCCTV
22-05-2008, 17:23
It means like not dead but not alive. I think. It's the state used to describe when someone is not breathing and is being revived. I read it in a book :p

CrazyLea
22-05-2008, 17:29
Yeah I know what you mean. Still thought she died haha. Dunno why.

StarsOfCCTV
22-05-2008, 17:35
If I hadn't read the spoilers for this week I would've thought she did.

She still might though :p After her op

StarsOfCCTV
24-05-2008, 23:40
Bit more:
Outside Holby, Ric and Abra rush to the aid of a boy, Cassidy Walbeck, who's been stabbed. When complications arise during Cassidy's operation, Abra jumps in and saves him, prompting Jayne Grayson to give Abra a job.

Maria's birth mother, Alex Deacon, refuses to have a hysterectomy as she's desperate for a baby. Maria can't work out how someone who wants a child so badly gave her up at birth, and she decides not to tell Alex who she really is.

Also, Lady Byrne and Elliot are caught in a compromising situation by Connie.