PDA

View Full Version : What Storylines can be done with Bradley Branning

slater girl
04-05-2008, 16:45
I am asking this as stacey had alot last year and this year and i feel bradley needs a good storyline. Here is one i have thought of just recently.

I like to see bradley become an alcholic or get addicted to drugs, and go of the rails and behind stacey's back, or bradley to have an major car crash or be involved in one with somebody else or bradley to be caught in the crossfire of one, and how stacey would react to it if something happened to him as i have heard they get back together later on this year and stacey to deal with serious reprecussions of her actions over the affair.

Also for stacey to realise what life would truly be like without bradley if something major happened to him, like he was in an coma or life support fighting for his life, and his injuries was severe, and how stacey would be confronted with losing him on a grand scale and how stacey would deal with it if it happened this way as she has totally taken bradley for granted recently and so has max over the affair. Also how would stacey react to being in the same predicament if bradley was almost taken from her like her father if he had an accident, how would stacey cope, as it would be like history almost repeating it self

I would like to see the brannings in turmoil epecially if something major happened to bradley and how they would cope, especially max and stacey as they would be the probably feel like it is payback for treating bradley so badly, and feel like fate is trying to teach them an lesson and also how the family would deal with it if something major happened to him.

Also i like to see bradley totally lose it and go completly bad and lose his nice guy image on the square and be less niave and more wordly wise, as he is not the person he once was due to the affair with stacey and max being revealed.

Abbie
04-05-2008, 16:56
I know what you mean, I dont think I can imagine Bradley going off the rails though

Chloe O'brien
04-05-2008, 23:09
Bradley needs to have some mates his own age and do things that young lads his age do. The worst thing they writers could do is hook him back up with Stacey she sank her own ship by doing the dirty deed with her father-in-law. Charlie is a good young actor who needs beleivable stories otherwise he is in danger of becoming a spare part on the show and leaving and not be able to find decent acting work elsewere like so many young EE actors. Look at Chris Parker and Jack Ryder as well as others. They were part of the biggest programme on UK television and they never managed to pursue decent television roles after the left.