PDA

View Full Version : Worrall Thompson to appear on 'Emmerdale'

moonstorm
18-04-2008, 15:50
Antony Worrall Thompson is to play himself in Emmerdale.

The TV chef will appear in the ITV1 soap in June as part of the celebrations for its 5,000th episode.

He will be on the judging panel in the finals of the Pub of the Year competition, in which Marlon (Mark Charnock) attempts to wow him with his culinary skills on behalf of the Woolpack.

Worrall Thompson said: "I'm a big fan of Emmerdale and had a great time in the Woolpack putting Marlon through his paces."

Series producer Anita Turner added: "We were delighted that Antony was available to make this cameo appearance for us in what is going to be a fun-filled episode to celebrate the 5,000 landmark."

It was recently revealed that Sharon Lambert (Victoria Hawkins) will return to the show for a two-week stint.

Katy
18-04-2008, 21:31
They have quite a few celbrities on Emmerdale in the last couple of years.

Pinkbanana
19-04-2008, 00:44
Having Antony Worrall Thompson guesting in Emmerdale isnt going to make me tune in!!! :thumbsdow

Hollie-x
19-04-2008, 16:36
Me neither, I watched the one with Katherine Jenkins, but Thompson isn't exactly some big star now is he? Emmerdale isn't too good for me a the mo!

Chloe O'brien
19-04-2008, 23:52
Is it just me or didn't they have a pub-grub competition not that long ago with what's his face Aldi someone who was on celebrity fat club.