PDA

View Full Version : Week 19 Holby City Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
17-04-2008, 13:01
Connie becomes frustrated by the continuous praise that Linden is receiving from Jayne and Holby's heads of department, as the popular medical drama continues. Following Jac's advice, Linden tries to earn respect back from Connie.

Abra continues to cause trouble with a series of accidents and Ric has to hide him in the basement to avoid Lola and Holby security.

Joseph and Connie feel Elliot is exploiting his position as Medical Advisor of the Byrne Charity.

Connie is played by Amanda Mealing, Linden by Duncan Pow, Jayne by Stella Gonet, Jac by Rosie Marcel, Abra by Adrian Edmondson, Ric by Hugh Quarshie, Lola by Sharon D Clarke, Joseph by Luke Roberts and Elliot by Paul Bradley.

StarsOfCCTV
17-04-2008, 13:26
Abra's great :lol: Back to causing mischief :lol:

Elliot exploiting his position? :eek: I wouldn't have thought he was capable of doing that!

CrazyLea
17-04-2008, 17:36
I'm thinking maybe a new friendship may develop between Jac and Linden. Only friendship though. Jac belongs to someone else 8-). What you all think?

Abigail
17-04-2008, 19:52
Ric hiding from Lola :lol:

StarsOfCCTV
17-04-2008, 20:29
I'm thinking maybe a new friendship may develop between Jac and Linden. Only friendship though. Jac belongs to someone else 8-). What you all think?

Yeah...Jac needs a friend :) But if Joseph doesn't buck his ideas up soon then I'm all for Linden taking his place :lol:

CrazyLea
17-04-2008, 20:33
What about Maddy? We can't have it all ways :lol:. Oh decisions decisions.
Jac and Linden vs Maddy and Linden. I quite like the idea of both. But I do agree Jac needs a friend. I'm quite hoping Jac and Maddy will become good friends. But then :eek: What will happen if both girls fancy Linden!! :p

StarsOfCCTV
17-04-2008, 20:51
What about Maddy? We can't have it all ways :lol:. Oh decisions decisions.
Jac and Linden vs Maddy and Linden. I quite like the idea of both. But I do agree Jac needs a friend. I'm quite hoping Jac and Maddy will become good friends. But then :eek: What will happen if both girls fancy Linden!! :p

Ahh dilema :p

I want Maddy and Jac to become friends too. I'm so annoyed Mark stuck his oar in - grrr! :p

I think Jac needs a friend more than she needs romance at the moment though. :hmm: