PDA

View Full Version : How do you think Rose got back?

Kim
14-04-2008, 23:47
Wasn't quite sure whether to put this in Spoilers or not, but I put it here because we've already seen Rose..

Haven't had any massive brainwaves myself.. only thing I thought of was when the doctor said there was a gap in time in 'The Fires of Pompeii,' that there could have been one between the two worlds as well, and Rose got through.

*funky*monkey*
17-04-2008, 18:38
Hmmm... Not sure :hmm:

Abbie
20-04-2008, 18:03
I have no idea! But I think she really loves the doctor so ever since they were sepreated I think she was probably trying to find someway to get back or anything unusal, you know like what donna was doing.
I just wonder why she keeps going back and forth? :hmm:

CrazyLea
20-04-2008, 18:11
Maybe she's not properly through yet? And she can only come back for a certain amount of time each time.. and then maybe the Doctor will see her.. realise she can get back, but not properly and then he'll work out a way to bring her through properly and forever :D.

Abbie
20-04-2008, 18:13
Maybe she's not properly through yet? And she can only come back for a certain amount of time each time.. and then maybe the Doctor will see her.. realise she can get back, but not properly and then he'll work out a way to bring her through properly and forever :D.

:thumbsup: I would very much like that to happen

Gordy..//
24-04-2008, 10:37
I told a little boy in tesco not to question it but to accept it because if he kept asking questions it wouldn't be as good for him when he found out.

The Doctor has to find a way to get her back permenantly so she doesnt dissapear in the middle of bitch slapping Martha!

Abbie
24-04-2008, 22:21
The Doctor has to find a way to get her back permenantly so she doesnt dissapear in the middle of bitch slapping Martha!

Lol, I like that idea

Abbie
25-04-2008, 21:15
Just watching the last epsiode and I remember one thing donna and the doctor spoke about:
Yeah that thing about the bees dissapearing is odd
I know it may sound silly but if rose is back and bees are dissapearing could this be a link? :hmm:

Kim
31-05-2008, 01:33
I have no idea! But I think she really loves the doctor so ever since they were sepreated I think she was probably trying to find someway to get back or anything unusal, you know like what donna was doing.
I just wonder why she keeps going back and forth? :hmm:

Same. And he clearly loves her too from that smile when he finds out she's coming back, and sending her back home in 'The Parting Of The Ways,' telling her to have a brilliant life.

I didn't actually notice until I watched 'Partners In Crime' again that Rose just disappeared into thin air. I think she's definitely trying to find him by looking for trouble the same way as Donna did; why else would she have been hanging round there on her own while there were police cars all over the place? I can understand why she's going back and forth, but the thin air thing is a bit of a mystery; could link with what Lea says. As Jackie's in the parrallel world as well then the rent couldn't have been paid on that flat, so eventually whoever owned it probably took it back by force - I doubt Jackie owned it. So then Rose would have no where to go on that world apart from the TARDIS, so she has to go back until she finds the Doctor.

But.. the thin air thing.. that makes me think Lea's right. So maybe she does need the Doctor to get her through properly.

Lol I think Rose could end up reacting to Martha and Donna the same way as she did Sarah Jane, if the Doctor doesn't see her before them and warn her. I'm guessing there might be a remark that Jackie and Donna would get on well, with them both having a lot of mouth lol!

CrazyLea
31-05-2008, 14:27
In the paper the other day, it showed a pic of Rose.. and said something like.. "they have to fight her" or something like that.. meaning about Doctor and Donna. So I'm now thinking that maybe something evil has brought her back to try and get rid of the doctor..

Abbie
01-06-2008, 01:17
Oooo NOw im confused
And thin air thing Im getting more confused, have I missed something?

StarsOfCCTV
01-06-2008, 02:31
Don't question it. It happened. It's Doctor Who, he has an explanation for everything :lol: We'll find out when she returns :p

StarsOfCCTV
01-06-2008, 02:31
Oops managed to double post somehow :searchme: sorry!

Abbie
01-06-2008, 14:31
Don't question it. It happened. It's Doctor Who, he has an explanation for everything :lol: We'll find out when she returns :p

I know :p But he said it would be impossible

StarsOfCCTV
01-06-2008, 15:36

Nothing's impossible in Doctor Who ;) :p

JustJodi
01-06-2008, 16:03
In the paper the other day, it showed a pic of Rose.. and said something like.. "they have to fight her" or something like that.. meaning about Doctor and Donna. So I'm now thinking that maybe something evil has brought her back to try and get rid of the doctor..
I was thinking the same thing U were Lea,,,:rolleyes:

Kim
14-06-2008, 23:40

He did say travel between parallel universes was impossible though, and they ended up in one when the tardis fell out of the time vortex. Then Mickey, Pete and Co managed to cross between the two for 'Army of Ghosts.' But yeah this did seem even more impossible.. they couldn't really leave it without any kind of follow up though, and since the spin-off got cancelled, this was really the only way.