PDA

View Full Version : Fed Up With Sean Slater ??

Mr Maestro
11-04-2008, 20:17
Who else is fed up with Sean Slater ??

I have been watching him lately, and he is seriously painful to watch, he is a bully and a thug! He is the worse thing about Eastenders at the moment, the soap is doing so well with the Frank stuff and Ricky & Bianca and the New Mitchells and even the Brannings, but watching him this evening with Gus was just pure awful.

What does everyone else think ? or is it just me that hates this foul person ?

Abbie
11-04-2008, 20:34
I am, I mean he got interesting and I know hes been through a lot, but its still the way he comes across its like, blah

Xx-Vicky-xX
11-04-2008, 20:39
Who else is fed up with Sean Slater ??

I have been watching him lately, and he is seriously painful to watch, he is a bully and a thug! He is the worse thing about Eastenders at the moment, the soap is doing so well with the Frank stuff and Ricky & Bianca and the New Mitchells and even the Brannings, but watching him this evening with Gus was just pure awful.

Totally agree with that, i think EE is fantastic at the moment and as you say Ricky/Bianca and the whole Frank stuff this past 2 weeks has been fantastic, most of the show is fantastic aswell right now (credit to the writers i say) but a couple of characters including Sean are ruining it

Abbie
11-04-2008, 20:42
I know, Im LOVING EE at the moment, but whenever they go to sean, Im like yeah lets quickly move on :p
Sorry if I seem harsh

Mr Maestro
11-04-2008, 20:44
I was looking forward to tonight's episode Ricky and Bianca etc... and I have not looked forward to an episode of Eastenders like that for ages.

It was all about Sean Slater and what really did it achieve ?? Gus girlfriend is loose with her morals and Sean just one. We have had some awful people in Eastenders over the years but Sean Slater wins the award of the most pointless person ever !

Florijo
11-04-2008, 20:47
Nope, not at all. I love Sean! :D

Mr Maestro
11-04-2008, 20:48
I know, Im LOVING EE at the moment, but whenever they go to sean, Im like yeah lets quickly move on :p
Sorry if I seem harsh

It's not harsh, it's just being honest. He is purely awful !

Joanne
11-04-2008, 21:52
I really dislike him at the moment too. I had some sympathy for him when Tanya dumped him but now he is just so horrible. I thought Gus's gf had loose morals yesterday when she suggested staying the night but Gus wanted to wait.

matt1378
18-04-2008, 23:21
can't wait for him to leave never liked him anyway:rotfl:

Pinkbanana
19-04-2008, 00:35

When is he leaving???? *rubs hands in glee*

Luna
19-04-2008, 11:09
this sean slater story line is the worst ever!!!

its pathetic eastenders need to sack this asap

Perdita
19-04-2008, 11:58

When is he leaving???? *rubs hands in glee*

Not until the end of this year, it will be another "explosive" exit storyline :rolleyes:

Lizzie Brookes
23-04-2008, 19:46
I think he's a very interesting charecter and though he is leaving I hope they don't kill him off - that would be a shame. I agree that recently his treatment of Gus has been appalling though I was sorry for him when Tanya dumped him.

parkerman
23-04-2008, 19:53
I have always liked the character of Sean Slater, but I think the recent storyline with Gus has been very unpleasant to watch and, although Sean has never been exactly a goody-goody, to put it mildly, I do think this is all well out of character for him. I would like him to stay but to bring this awful storyline to a very rapid close.

Lizzie Brookes
23-04-2008, 20:01
I have always liked the character of Sean Slater, but I think the recent storyline with Gus has been very unpleasant to watch and, although Sean has never been exactly a goody-goody, to put it mildly, I do think this is all well out of character for him. I would like him to stay but to bring this awful storyline to a very rapid close.

I agree with Parkerman.

sindydoll
29-04-2008, 11:40
i dont like watching him bullying gus... poor gus :(

JustJodi
29-04-2008, 19:11
Hmmmmmm now that Stacey has caught her brother doing those unspeakable things to Gus:thumbsdow , I wonder what he is going to do, this evenings episode should tell us, how much he cares about what Stacey thinks of him,,,:hmm:

Abbie
29-04-2008, 23:45

I think its awful, yet in a strange way a good stroyline to show bullying isnt just for children and teenagers

sindydoll
30-04-2008, 15:02

I think its awful, yet in a strange way a good stroyline to show bullying isnt just for children and teenagers
yes that is true! good point :)