PDA

View Full Version : Week 18 Holby City Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
10-04-2008, 21:23
Ric is shocked to discover Abra in an ambulance outside Holby, as the medical drama continues. Ric is not impressed by his return and spends the day hiding him from the rest of the staff. He eventually agrees to put Abra up – but for one week only.

On searching for a nurse to become the new face of the Byrne charity, Lady Byrne appoints Daisha as the ambassador for the foundation.

Connie and Michael continue their flirty rivalry, although Michael becomes concerned about the assumptions Connie is making about him and Donna.

Ric is played by Hugh Quarshie, Abra by Adrian Edmondson, Lady Byrne by Jane Asher, Daisha by Rebecca Grant, Connie by Amanda Mealing, Michael by Hari Dhillon and Donna by Jaye Jacobs.

CrazyLea
10-04-2008, 21:36
I do like Abra, but it is a tiny bit annoying how he comes in and out all the time. I know that's how Adrians contract is set up, but it's annoying.

StarsOfCCTV
10-04-2008, 22:12
Woooo Abra's back :cheer: He has the best one liners :p Wonder how he can manovure himself back into the hospital this time....the only downside of his return is going to be probable Kyla screentime :thumbsdow

Abigail
10-04-2008, 22:24
Is Abra in the ambulance as a patient or accompanying someone? :hmm: I wonder if the operations during the night thing will happen again.

squillyfer
11-04-2008, 19:14
I like abra but will ric ever learn. Every time he says he wants nothing to do with him and every time he ends up helping him

Abigail
11-04-2008, 19:17
Every time he says he wants nothing to do with him and every time he ends up helping him

I guess that shows the strength of their friendship.

Mr Maestro
11-04-2008, 20:19
I do like Abra, but it is a tiny bit annoying how he comes in and out all the time. I know that's how Adrians contract is set up, but it's annoying.

Totally agree with you, he is either in or out !!! No buts

matt1378
11-04-2008, 23:03
i do like Abra glad he's back, how long for this time though?

Abigail
11-04-2008, 23:04
Probably three months. He doesn't usually stop longer than that.