PDA

View Full Version : The Bil Spoilers - 17 March

Jade
05-03-2005, 15:06
Inspector Gina Gold is determined that it will be business as usual and resolves to tell no one that she has cancer. Unknown to her, PC Amber Johanssen has spotted her at the hospital in the gynaecological department looking at cancer leaflets. How will Gina take it when Amber tells her?

PC Gabriel Kent and PC Sheelagh Murphy are drafted in to help CID by DI Morell when it looks like a stepmother suspected of abuse has done a bunk. Gabriel is the hero of the relief when he rescues schoolgirl Gemma Bentley, bound and gagged, from a cold and dark cellar. Sheelagh consoles Gabriel after a difficult result, and the two kiss. Is Gabriel ready for a relationship?

PC Steve Hunter chastises Scott Burnett for asking PC Honey Harman to find out how strong the case against Greg is for murdering Scott’s wife. Has Steve bargained for a threat in return?

Superintendent Adam Okaro visits the Cole Lane Estate and offers PCSO Laura Bryant a role in a new Drug Task Force on the estate.

From Digital Spy

billbabe04
05-03-2005, 22:33
Oh no!!!! Sheelagh can't kiss Gabriel that's just disgusting!!!! I hope its just a kiss and doesnt turn into anything else coz i really like Sheelagh and he mite play his mind games on her NOOOOOO!!!!!

Tanya
09-03-2005, 13:19
cervical cancer is treatable isn't it? i like Gina she can't leave

pookie1968uk
10-03-2005, 12:44
why does everyone end up kissing gabriel?!! can they all be such a bad judge of character!!!

Sam Nixon Fan
10-03-2005, 22:56
what part of the body does ceverical cancer effect?

Jade
10-03-2005, 23:03
Womens Bits - Sorry thats the only way I can describe it without being auto-censored!

Basically thats why once you reach 20ish you have to go for a cervical smear test, as there are not many symptoms. I think it is cureable if caught early

Behemoth
14-03-2005, 22:55
It affect's the Cervix. And I think it's treatable, all cancers are treatable to a certain degree.