PDA

View Full Version : News article for final season spoilers

TaintedLove
07-04-2008, 04:13
I took the liberty to scan this news article from a magazine I bought today. If you can`t see the pic properly click on it again :thumbsup:
Wendy xx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/wavlovr/ERspoiler.jpg

Chloe O'brien
07-04-2008, 12:57
YA!! Bring back Dr Greene :cheer:

pookie1968uk
07-04-2008, 14:39
it will be great to get them all back again.lets hope they can persuade george clooney to appear too. it wouldnt be the same if carol came back and he wasnt with her as we know they are still supposed to be together.

TaintedLove
07-04-2008, 21:01
I`m very disappointed in George Clooney. He may have gotten his break as Booker in 'Roseanne', but it was 'ER' that made him the big star he is today.
The least he could do is appear in the final episode of the show that made him famous.
:angry:

Abbie
08-04-2008, 21:24
It would be great to have him back, I can remember watching it when I was younger and he was in it, but how but they do it? :hmm:

tammyy2j
17-04-2008, 15:53
I`m very disappointed in George Clooney. He may have gotten his break as Booker in 'Roseanne', but it was 'ER' that made him the big star he is today.
The least he could do is appear in the final episode of the show that made him famous.
:angry:

So agree it wouldn't kill him to appear

Chloe O'brien
29-04-2008, 11:59
Angela Bassett is to star in the final season of medical drama ER.

The 49-year-old will play a nurse with a troubled past who returns to Chicago after working in Indonesia on tsunami relief.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, her arrival in the second episode "promises to shake County General's ER to the core".

Executive producer John Wells said: "Angela is a wonderfully talented actress whom I've long hoped to work with."

Noah Wyle is to reprise his role as John Carter in at least four episodes of the NBC show, which will bow out (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a92970/er-confirmed-for-goodbye-season.html) next February after 15 years.

Bassett was nominated for an Oscar for her portrayal of Tina Turner in 1993 movie What's Love Got to Do with It. ER will be her first full-time role in a TV series.