PDA

View Full Version : Toby and Maggie

jessicaesutton
05-04-2008, 21:18
What's the story with these two? Is there some sort of weird tension, or is it just me?

StarsOfCCTV
05-04-2008, 22:04
Well...they shared that song at..Christmas I think. But I don't think there's anything between them, I think it's just the fact that he doesn't believe she has any faith in his abilities..

It would be just too wierd if something happened between them. :p

Abigail
05-04-2008, 22:08
Maggie is old enough to be his mother.

Agreed Kasple, I think its got something to do with Maggie doubting his ability on the ortho rotation.

Katy
06-04-2008, 10:37
I think there could be something with Toby and Maggies daughter, there is definatley a spark between them two.

Dramaqueen90
13-04-2008, 22:10
I think that there might be something between Maggie and Toby, everytime that Toby and Joanne (Maggie's daughter) are together infront of Maggie, she seems kinda jelous, and they are always giving each other funny looks and things. Or, I think that Maggie likes Toby but Toby is just mad at Maggie because he think's she doesn't believe in him.

I think Toby likes Joanne though, yeah.

JustJodi
13-04-2008, 23:10
I do not think there is any thing between Toby and Maggie,, I think Maggie is a bit protective of him ( didn't she have a son about Toby's age ) but nah nothing like being ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED.

Abigail
14-04-2008, 18:32
Yeah, Maggie did have a son. I think he went travelling or to live with his dad.

pookie1968uk
15-04-2008, 15:30
i mentioned it to my sister today and she said she had said weeks ago that there looks like theres something there between them! the other saturday when she gave him a card with a kiss on it and he said ooooh a kiss, and maggie said i put one on was it joannes or ruths card too.
its only very small things but maybe the story writers are slowly building things up between them or maybe not. we'll have to wait and see

StarsOfCCTV
15-04-2008, 16:37
I still want that Cambodian guy...Somnag? to come back :p Maggie and him were cute together :heart: :o

JustJodi
15-04-2008, 16:44
The way these new people keep cropping up StarsofCCTV you may get to see the guy again :lol:

CrazyLea
15-04-2008, 22:40
i mentioned it to my sister today and she said she had said weeks ago that there looks like theres something there between them! the other saturday when she gave him a card with a kiss on it and he said ooooh a kiss, and maggie said i put one on was it joannes or ruths card too.
its only very small things but maybe the story writers are slowly building things up between them or maybe not. we'll have to wait and see

Think I missed this ep :eek:. Why was Maggie giving cards out? To Ruth and Joanne I understand (Ruth get better, Joanne baby)... was it cause of his new job?

StarsOfCCTV
15-04-2008, 23:04
No Joanne didn't get a card :p It was just Ruth and Toby (yes for his new job)

CrazyLea
15-04-2008, 23:07
Oh right I get it :lol: I thought Pookie was saying that Maggie said.. "I put one on was it Joannes or Ruth's card?" If you get me... when really Pookie forgot who Maggie gave the card to :p

pookie1968uk
15-04-2008, 23:13
Oh right I get it :lol: I thought Pookie was saying that Maggie said.. "I put one on was it Joannes or Ruth's card?" If you get me... when really Pookie forgot who Maggie gave the card to :p

sorry i wasnt very clear! i knew she gave toby the card but couldnt remember if it was ruth or joanne too so just put both names down! sorry for the confusion!

CrazyLea
15-04-2008, 23:16
No need to apologise :) My fault. Completely misread it :lol:. Thanks for apologising anyway :D.

Dramaqueen90
01-05-2008, 11:54
Did anyone see it on Saturday when Kelsie said to Alice and Maggie something like "I'm getting desperate, I almost find Toby attractive, and that's just wrong" and as soon as she'd said that Maggie went all uncomfortable and said "right everyone, back to work" even though she'd been joining in the conversation before.

I think that there might be something, but the writters are just being very subtle about it. I can't wait untill something happens! I think they'd make a good couple!!

pookie1968uk
01-05-2008, 14:50
i saw that too! it will be interesting to see if anything does develop especially as things are developing between joanne and toby!

Dramaqueen90
02-05-2008, 12:07
I really hope something does happen between Maggie and Toby, it would be so sweet! I think they'd make a good couple, but I don't think that Joanne and Toby would because Joanne is too loud and ditzy for Toby I think.

I think that even if Maggie does tell Toby that she has feelings for him, I don't think he would feel the same way tbh. But I hope he does 'coz I truly think they'd make a good couple!!