PDA

View Full Version : May vs. Stella - Who was 2007's best villain?

Lizzie Brookes
05-04-2008, 16:19
I saw a thread like this on Digital Spy so thought I'd put one here as well. I'm going for Stella. At first I thought she was scatterbrained, immature and well meaning but then she hid from Ben in the London Dungeon and I thought that was nasty and she was weird but I hated her from the moment she pressed that hot spoon to Ben's hand - evil. In May's case despite agreeing what she did to Dawn was wrong, I still have sympathy for her and she's still one of my favourite charecters.

So I vote Stella as best villain.

What do you think?

Abbie
05-04-2008, 16:30
I do think they both as bad as each other, May messed with a lot of stuff and used her medical background to her advantage, but yes Stella was just evil and it was worse cos her victim was Ben. Its really tough though.

Joanne
06-04-2008, 11:45
I really couldn't choose between them in terms of evilness!

Adored May as a character though and would love her to come back, even if it doesn't really seem feasible. One of my fave EE characters ever.

Perdita
06-04-2008, 16:51
It is Stella for me as she did actually harm Ben, May never got the chance, thank God but hers was more psychological, Stella did both.

Lizzie Brookes
06-04-2008, 16:58
Dawn was a grown woman and though May did handcuff her to the bed she went to the house of her own free will. Ben was a small child and was both physically and psycholgically abused by Stella so yes Stella is worse.

Siobhan
07-04-2008, 09:15
Stella is by far worse than May.. both complete nutjobs but May did it out of desperation, Stella cause she was just pure evil in a tin... I vote for Stella

Lizzie Brookes
07-04-2008, 09:41
May was desperate whereas Stella was evil.