PDA

View Full Version : Benidorm Series 2

corriefan_irl
02-04-2008, 19:06
Missed the first episode last Friday:crying: Does anyone know if there are repeats shown on ITV 1 or 2 anytime during the week?

Thanks!

Chloe O'brien
03-04-2008, 14:27
you can catch it on www.itv.com/catchUp (http://www.itv.com/catchUp)

Perdita
03-04-2008, 15:11
I find this series so funny :lol: A bit rude at times, perhaps, but still good.

Hollie-x
16-04-2008, 11:22
I didn't watch the first series, never really got into it but I saw the first eppy of the new series when I was out babysitting and found it hilarious! I also started to watch it as Hannah who plays Chantelle was a friend of mine at school! ; ]

Perdita
16-04-2008, 13:41
I didn't watch the first series, never really got into it but I saw the first eppy of the new series when I was out babysitting and found it hilarious! I also started to watch it as Hannah who plays Chantelle was a friend of mine at school! ; ]

Look at you, hobnobbing it with the stars :lol: Do you still keep in touch?
It is a funny programme, imo.

Hollie-x
16-04-2008, 13:44
Lmao! No...I started Fisher More as she left so we weren't exactly best of friends but we still friends if you know what I mean lol

Perdita
16-04-2008, 15:04
WENDY RICHARD joins the cast of Benidorm – and kicks off a battle of the battleaxes.

The former EastEnders stalwart, 64, guest stars in the ITV1 comedy as Sylvia, an interfering mum – not much of a departure from her role as Walford’s Pauline Fowler, then.

However, Sylvia’s arrival at the Spanish resort doesn’t go down well with leather-skinned Madge (Sheila Reid) who accuses her of trying to steal her man.

And it’s not long before the pair come head-to-head in a mobility scooter duel which sees Sylv get a soaking. The scenes air this Friday.

That should be good :rotfl:

Hollie-x
16-04-2008, 15:09
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry, I just find that one hilarious...:lol: Defo will be watching on Friday!
Not a fan of Wendy's - I think the whole Pauline character put me off - but this one sounds good!

Perdita
23-06-2008, 14:16
ITV1 has ordered an hour-long special and a third series of Benidorm.

The one-off will pick up the storyline from where this year's second run ended, then the full series will see the characters reunited again one year on.

"Benidorm has a fantastic mix of warmth, charm, and fun," said Peter Fincham, ITV's new director of television. "I am delighted to have this popular series returning to the channel next year.

"After a Bafta nomination for the first series and ratings success for the second, ITV is delighted to announce that our favourite holidaymakers will be returning in 2009 with a one-hour special and eight new episodes."

Paul Jackson, director of entertainment and comedy, added: "Gaining a Bafta nomination for best sitcom was a fantastic moment and with such impressive ratings ITV is very pleased to commission more. Benidorm has performed brilliantly on the channel and online. The series clearly has a great fan base."