PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 7th - 11th April

Jessie Wallace
25-03-2008, 13:02
Monday 7th April

Dan and Sam's grief draws them together. Ben tests Libby's resolve to forget Dan. Meanwhile, Rosie abandons herself to mother love.

Tuesday 8th April

Dan struggles with his renewed connection to Sam. Ben reenacts the mine tragedy with dangerous consequences. Lou sells the General Store to Marco and Frazer.

Wednesday 9th April

Libby finds herself being drawn back to Dan. Dan realises he's not ready to bid Sam goodbye. Rachel realises her feelings about Angus are still unresolved.

Thursday 10th April

Rosie and Frazer receive heartbreaking news - there is no baby! Oliver enlists Steph's help to fight Marco's new business. Steve and Rebecca clash over parenting.

Friday 11th April

Rosie and Frazer struggle with the news there was no baby. Dan and Sam finally give in to passion. Steve refuses to acknowledge his issues with his father are root of his conflict with Rebecca.

CrazyLea
25-03-2008, 19:12
Who is Sam???

Jessie Wallace
25-03-2008, 21:45
Sam is Dan's wife, she's got Bi-pola they weren't together coz sh left him, and basically he tried to find her so that he could get a divorse so that Libby would go out with him.
The trouble being that now Sam is back Dan has still got feeling for her, the usually love triangle type of thing!!

CrazyLea
25-03-2008, 21:49
Awwww. No more heartache for Libs please :(

Jessie Wallace
25-03-2008, 21:52
i know, yesterday's episode nearly made me cry. All Libby has done since she got back is cry, but who care's i love having her back in the show.

CrazyLea
25-03-2008, 21:56
Yeahhh me too she's awesome! But would be nice for her too be happy :(. I love her and Steph together :p.

Oh it's like old times :wub:.

samantha nixon
25-03-2008, 21:59
i know, yesterday's episode nearly made me cry. All Libby has done since she got back is cry, but who care's i love having her back in the show.

wot time was in on yesterday? as i looked and it wasnt in the tv mag

Jessie Wallace
25-03-2008, 21:59
definatly, is my dream come tue, Libby and Steph, the gils back again - the girls are back in town :D

CrazyLea
25-03-2008, 22:00
It wasn't on yesterday. She's lying. Unless I missed it too :lol:. I think she watches ahead of us on the internet. She meant tonights xx

Jessie Wallace
25-03-2008, 22:01

wot time was in on yesterday? as i looked and it wasnt in the tv mag

It was the Oz episode i was watching, sorry not Uk. I've got them all on my pc.

samantha nixon
25-03-2008, 22:01
oh ok lol, I missed tonights aswell lol, thanks