PDA

View Full Version : Week 15 Holby City Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
20-03-2008, 12:35
Faye is questioned further after arsenic is found in Donald's remains, as the medical drama continues. Joseph becomes increasingly suspicious of the situation, but ultimately believes her to be innocent.

Michael and Connie pull off a difficult operation that Michael pioneered in the US. Their success leads to a celebratory drink, but when Michael asks her to continue the celebrations at his place Connie turns him down. Michael ends up sleeping with Donna instead.

Elsewhere, Maddy is distraught as Clifford has left for good. Linden is surprisingly sympathetic and sends her on leave.

Faye is played by Patsy Kensit, Joseph by Luke Roberts, Michael by Hari Dhillon, Connie by Amanda Mealing, Donna by Jaye Jacobs, Maddy by Nadine Lewington and Linden by Duncan Pow.

Abigail
20-03-2008, 16:07
How much longer is this Faye saga going to go on? They should have gotten it out of the way when she first arrived. It makes me want to turn off.

Michael can't have Connie so he has Donna instead :hmm: He's supposed to be married with kids :nono:

CrazyLea
20-03-2008, 16:34
:crying: Whyyyyy??? Why can't Dan stay :( What was the point in bringing him back to take him away again :crying:. I knew I'd be disappointed :p.

StarsOfCCTV
20-03-2008, 18:44
NOoooooo :crying: :crying: Dan can't leave :crying: :thumbsdow *Sits in the corner in a huff*

Arsenic :eek: Ooh does this mean that Faye will be arrested and thrown in jail? :D

Donna and Michael. Ew. Connie's smart to turn him down. He's just a womaniser, I can't believe the stupidity of Donna, and the downright disregard for Michaels wife! GAhh :angry:

squillyfer
20-03-2008, 21:03
Seriously if they drag this whole thing with fay out much more the conclusion isnt going to be worth it, just finish it already. Nice move on connie's part, she's far too good for michael