PDA

View Full Version : The Jaskson Five

moonstorm
18-03-2008, 09:12
EastEnders’ Bianca Jackson is back on the block – with four new kids in tow.

The redhead’s gaggle of children enter the Square at the beginning of next month, at the same time as the return of Sid Owen as Ricky Butcher, and the BBC soap’s Frank Week, which celebrates the life of comic legend Mike Reid.

Bianca, played by Patsy Palmer, holds her children in a special place in her heart, despite one of them, Whitney Dean, not being her biological daughter.

At 15, Whitney’s a teenage drama queen, unable to engage brain before mouth and constantly finds herself in and out of trouble.

Despite there being no blood connection, Bianca sees Whitney not only as one of her own, but also as a friend and confidante.

Whitney’s trucker father, Nathan, tragically died in a road accident in 2003, leaving behind his daughter with his then partner, Bianca.

Shortly after Nathan’s death, Bianca gave birth to Tiffany Dean, named after her now dead best friend, Tiffany Mitchell.

The youngster’s cute, butter-wouldn’t-melt exterior masks her somewhat mature understanding of adult matters. She sees all, hears all and knows all, and even at five years old has blackmailed her elder sister.

Bianca found new romance in the form of the now imprisoned Tony, a liaison that led to the birth of her youngest son, Morgan.

The fourth and final part of the ‘Jackson jigsaw’ comes in the shape of the cornerstone of Ricky and Bianca’s rocky relationship – nine-year-old Liam Butcher.

When the iconic Walford couple parted ways, Liam initially lived with Bianca in
Manchester, but Ricky turned up and Bianca reluctantly agreed to let Liam live with his father.

Since returning to live with Bianca, and with stepdad Tony in prison, Liam’s taken to being the man of the house. He’s not very academic, but is always willing to try new things – a trait which sees him quite often in trouble.

His laddish demeanour, however, is softened by the affection he is not afraid to show his mum.

The Jackson Five first appear in Walford on Tuesday, April 1 at 7.30pm.

Joanne
18-03-2008, 10:49
Sounds excellent - can't wait!

JustJodi
18-03-2008, 13:49
Thanks.. looks like we have an interesting time ahead of us :-D

Xx-Vicky-xX
18-03-2008, 13:52
I cant wait for this i have been waiting for this since i found out they were killing Frank and consequently bringing back Ricky Bianca Janine and Diane :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LostVoodoo
18-03-2008, 21:12
cool, a new clan of kids.

Kim
18-03-2008, 22:59
Sounds excellent. It's about time there were some kids on the square - at the moment it's only Lucy, Lauren, Peter and Abi - Darren's definitely matured in the past few years and especially since the death of Kevin.

I think it will take the viewers a while to get to grips with all the children at once though, and the whole story behind them.

CrazyLea
18-03-2008, 23:20
*Yawns*. How long is Bianca staying? Please someone tell me only a few weeks. Or less :cheer:.

StarsOfCCTV
19-03-2008, 00:20
I never watched Eastenders when Bianca was in it :p I've no idea who she is. I hope she isn't too annoying :lol:

thestud2k7
19-03-2008, 03:32
her return is meant to be full time i think

JustJodi
19-03-2008, 07:06
I never watched Eastenders when Bianca was in it :p I've no idea who she is. I hope she isn't too annoying :lol:

You and me both... I did not start watching EE until late Winter of 2001.. she was long gone then????
Wonder where she will be living ???

Bryan
19-03-2008, 08:37
great, another disfunctional bunch of chavs that projects the wrong values to our nation. Biance was iritating back then, now with a mini army of foul-mouthed lovechildren she'll be even worse! :thumbsdow

lizann
19-03-2008, 13:56
So Bianca is returning with kids by different dads same as her mum Carol

I don't think she is needed back

Abbie
19-03-2008, 21:15
:cheer: Yay like a whole knew family

Chris_2k11
19-03-2008, 21:52
EastEnders’ Bianca Jackson is back on the block – with four new kids in tow.

The redhead’s gaggle of children enter the Square at the beginning of next month, at the same time as the return of Sid Owen as Ricky Butcher, and the BBC soap’s Frank Week, which celebrates the life of comic legend Mike Reid.

Bianca, played by Patsy Palmer, holds her children in a special place in her heart, despite one of them, Whitney Dean, not being her biological daughter.

At 15, Whitney’s a teenage drama queen, unable to engage brain before mouth and constantly finds herself in and out of trouble.

Despite there being no blood connection, Bianca sees Whitney not only as one of her own, but also as a friend and confidante.

Whitney’s trucker father, Nathan, tragically died in a road accident in 2003, leaving behind his daughter with his then partner, Bianca.

Shortly after Nathan’s death, Bianca gave birth to Tiffany Dean, named after her now dead best friend, Tiffany Mitchell.

The youngster’s cute, butter-wouldn’t-melt exterior masks her somewhat mature understanding of adult matters. She sees all, hears all and knows all, and even at five years old has blackmailed her elder sister.

Bianca found new romance in the form of the now imprisoned Tony, a liaison that led to the birth of her youngest son, Morgan.

The fourth and final part of the ‘Jackson jigsaw’ comes in the shape of the cornerstone of Ricky and Bianca’s rocky relationship – nine-year-old Liam Butcher.

When the iconic Walford couple parted ways, Liam initially lived with Bianca in
Manchester, but Ricky turned up and Bianca reluctantly agreed to let Liam live with his father.

Since returning to live with Bianca, and with stepdad Tony in prison, Liam’s taken to being the man of the house. He’s not very academic, but is always willing to try new things – a trait which sees him quite often in trouble.

His laddish demeanour, however, is softened by the affection he is not afraid to show his mum.

The Jackson Five first appear in Walford on Tuesday, April 1 at 7.30pm.Sounds like something straight out of a storybook

Chloe O'brien
19-03-2008, 22:12
She will porbably stay at Dot's when she returns, Their return will either be a great think for EE or the writers will end up with egg on their faces like they did when they bought back Den.

Chris_2k11
19-03-2008, 22:19
She will porbably stay at Dot's when she returns, Their return will either be a great think for EE or the writers will end up with egg on their faces like they did when they bought back Den.well atleast Bianca's not dead ha ha

Kim
21-03-2008, 03:36
She will porbably stay at Dot's when she returns, Their return will either be a great think for EE or the writers will end up with egg on their faces like they did when they bought back Den.

I'm guessing she will. Dot must know about Bianca from Jim and Sonia. That'll be turning into a tardis before long, I think. There would be Bianca and the four kids, Clare, Bradley.

John Bardon (Jim) wants to return, so he'd be there too.

parkerman
21-03-2008, 08:52

Dot must know about Bianca from Jim and Sonia. [/spoiler]
Dot knows about Bianca because she knew her and Ricky for years, she doesn't need the Jim/Sonia connection.

I would guess Pat would be more likely though, because of her relationship with Frank.

DaVeyWaVey
21-03-2008, 12:44
I still find it funny how she vowed not to go back to EE a few years ago, and now she's coming back. Her career obviously can't be doing too well.

Cue the start of her annoying chant of "Ricckaaaayyy!"

Abbie
21-03-2008, 13:58
I still find it funny how she vowed not to go back to EE a few years ago, and now she's coming back. Her career obviously can't be doing too well.

Cue the start of her annoying chant of "Ricckaaaayyy!"

Lol I know

But I love it! I love some old faces and these I will be looking forward too :cheer:

Chloe O'brien
22-03-2008, 01:51
I think having old familar faces can be good for any soap as long as there is a decent storyline to keep the character entertaining and I just don't see that happening with Ricky he has returned to the square twice before and twice written out cause his acting is mince. Bianca on the other hand was able to hold her own before the affair with Dan. I'm just concerned what they are going to do in the square is Ricky going to go back to the and bianca back on her stall in the market how orginal.

Kim
22-03-2008, 02:04
I haven't heard any "RICKAYYYY" the first time round so I'm quite looking forward to it, but it will probably get on my nerves after about twice lol!

Dutchgirl
24-03-2008, 13:51
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m3/mar2008/2/2/C1298DB5-C3D3-1D73-5AF620DF32DB9043.jpg

Well they look cute enough.

Daily Mirror

Abbie
24-03-2008, 15:30
Awww, they dont look to bad

*-Rooney-*
31-03-2008, 18:07
well if honey and billy are moving out of pats. they will prob move in with her since pat is biancas gran

LostVoodoo
31-03-2008, 18:48
well if honey and billy are moving out of pats. they will prob move in with her since pat is biancas gran

omg, you're right, she is! i had to do some real eastenders-mental-family-tree-climbing to work that one out :cheer:

Chris_2k11
31-03-2008, 21:49
Omg seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMogwLsS-s

LostVoodoo
31-03-2008, 22:16
ahahahahaha! that's well good, nice to see eastenders not taking themselves too seriously for once.

JustJodi
01-04-2008, 00:09
a question for the "old timer" EE fans,, did Ricky's ex always wear that ugly space suit silver jacket, pink sweats, and uggs ??
I guess I will be on guard cos she does look trashy...:hmm: :rolleyes:

Jessie Wallace
01-04-2008, 01:54
Omg seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhMogwLsS-s

Oh you gotta Love it, i ain't laughed so much for a while :rotfl:

LostVoodoo
01-04-2008, 07:31
a question for the "old timer" EE fans,, did Ricky's ex always wear that ugly space suit silver jacket, pink sweats, and uggs ??

the silver puffa jacket is the stuff of legend, the pink trackkie and uggs are not. she was never stylish and sometimes a bit tarty, in the great tradition of eastenders she did work on the clothes stall after all. they've obviously roughed her up a bit though for her return.

Florijo
04-04-2008, 09:42
So far, so good imo. Bianca and her brood look great although I'm not joyfull at her and Ricky again. Whitney looks like a good addition to the teen croud and Tiffany for the kids. Maybe she'll be friends with Bobby as they are related. I'm quite looking forward to the raction of Ian, Pat, Dot, Phil and Peggy to Bianca coming back, Peggy and Phil with the history of Tiff and Ian with the history of David/Cindy. Oh and Steven as i don't think they have ever met.

*-Rooney-*
04-04-2008, 12:22
Whitney looks like a good addition to the teen croud and Tiffany for the kids. Maybe she'll be friends with Bobby as they are related.

how exactly are tiffany and bobby related:confused:

Siobhan
04-04-2008, 12:34
Whitney looks like a good addition to the teen croud and Tiffany for the kids. Maybe she'll be friends with Bobby as they are related.

how exactly are tiffany and bobby related:confused:

they are not.. not even close.. maybe Florijo means they are roughly the same age

Florijo
04-04-2008, 12:43
They are related, more distantly I suppose.

Tiffany is Bianca's daughter, Ian is Bianca's half-uncle through David Wicks, his half brother, who is Bianca's dad.

Siobhan
04-04-2008, 12:45

Tiffany is Bianca's daughter, Ian is Bianca's half-uncle through David Wicks, his half brother.

David Wicks is not related to Ian at all... David and Ian have 2 different dads...

Florijo
04-04-2008, 12:48

Tiffany is Bianca's daughter, Ian is Bianca's half-uncle through David Wicks, his half brother.

David Wicks is not related to Ian at all... David and Ian have 2 different dads...

:confused:

Yes they are. It was established that Pete Beale was David's dad before he married Kathy and had Ian. Simon however was a different story.

Siobhan
04-04-2008, 12:53

:confused:

Yes they are. It was established that Pete Beale was David's dad before he married Kathy and had Ian. Simon however was a different story.

well feck me.. I stand corrected.. never thought they were half brothers.... so that means that all her kids are related to all Ian's kids (as Steven is Simon's son) and Bianca is Ian's niece kinda... (oh it is all so confusing)

Chloe O'brien
04-04-2008, 13:15
No wonder they all have a screw loose in the square, they are interbread.:rotfl: By the way shock horror I watched EE this week.:eek:

JustJodi
04-04-2008, 23:52

Tiffany is Bianca's daughter, Ian is Bianca's half-uncle through David Wicks, his half brother, who is Bianca's dad.

Florijo my darlin you have got me so confused :confused: LOL:lol: ... so basically there is no blood between Ian and Bianca........:searchme:

*-Rooney-*
05-04-2008, 12:01
david wicks is bianca dad.

So ill try to make it easier to understand. BIANCAS dad is called DAVID WICKS and he is IAN BEALES half brother. Therefore Ian is bianca half uncle. so they are blood related through PETE BEALE who fathered both ian and david

Florijo
05-04-2008, 12:26
At least the Fowlers aren't there as Bianca would be related to even more people. In the square right now she is related to:

- Pat (Grandmother)
- Jim (Grandfather)
- Dot (step-Grandmother)
- Max (Uncle)
- Jack (Uncle)
- Ian (half-Uncle)
- Tanya (Aunt)
- Jane (half-Aunt)
- Bradley (Cousin)
- Lauren (Cousin)
- Abi (Cousin)
- Oscar (Cousin)
- Steven (half-cousin)
- Lucy (half-cousin)
- Peter (half-cousin)
- Bobby (half-cousin)

Not to mention she is Ricky's ex-wife (who was once Pat's stepson) and she knows Phil and Peggy. Practically half the square knows her or is related to her in some way! :eek:

*-Rooney-*
05-04-2008, 12:30
tanya would be her aunt because max is her uncle

Dutchgirl
05-04-2008, 14:03
OMG, I think I understand it!!!! Hahaha, this is so funny.
Well it is nice to see someone who genuinely looks like she belongs in the East End (hope no offence is taken, I come from similar background.)

miccisy
05-04-2008, 14:41
Cant beleive they have brought them bck. Eastendes wa my favorite soap but now it just seems to be concentrating on them. Its boring. I am not bothered about people from the past.

She has come back as a slapper who has loads of different kids with different dads. She cant act and does my nut in.

Cant beleive they have brought this trash back. If she is going to become a main person in EE then i think i might stop watching it.

Abbie
05-04-2008, 19:51
Okay I havent watched it yet, but seen the singing advert and ..........
:lol: I love it :cheer:

sindydoll
06-04-2008, 20:14
i cant believe that bianca hasnt changed a bit! its just like old times! im loving it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Abbie
06-04-2008, 22:05
i cant believe that bianca hasnt changed a bit! its just like old times! im loving it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I love it too :cheer:

parkerman
13-04-2008, 20:11
As far as I understand, Bianca was never really Bianca Jackson at all? Her name is either Biance Branning, Bianca Wickes or Bianca Butcher....isn't it?

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-04-2008, 20:13
As far as I understand, Bianca was never really Bianca Jackson at all? Her name is either Biance Branning, Bianca Wickes or Bianca Butcher....isn't it?

Technically yeah but then this would be the same for Sonia & Robbie aswell but they all took Alan's name

Abbie
13-04-2008, 20:16
Okay Im sooo confused

Chris_2k11
13-04-2008, 20:19
Bianca Butcher haha i like that one

JustJodi
13-04-2008, 23:05
Okay Im sooo confused

sitting with Abbie on the CONFUSED couch:confused: ,, none of this makes sense:searchme:

JustJodi
13-04-2008, 23:06

she could have grown up a little tho :lol:

*-Rooney-*
14-04-2008, 00:16
what doesnt make sense :confused:

she could be a wicks if she could her name from her dad (David Wicks), Or a branning since her mum is a Branning before marriage (carol branning - Max and Jacks sister) and she was Rickys wife hence her being a Butcher.

Sure Bianca could have grown up but where would the fun be in that, the bianca that everyone loved was the one that returned not a mature grown up one so im glad she hasnt changed

Curly19
03-06-2008, 16:37
Dose Any What Happen To Whitney Dean Mum I Know Her Dad Died In A Crash When Whitney Was 10 years old

Chris_2k11
03-06-2008, 20:12
eh? I thought her dad was in prison?

di marco
03-06-2008, 21:04
eh? I thought her dad was in prison?

no her dad died in a road accident just before tiffany was born, tony is her stepdad (and morgans real dad), hes the one in prison

Chris_2k11
03-06-2008, 21:18
oh right i see haha, bit confusing

sindydoll
06-06-2008, 15:43
have you seen the state of pats kitchen she's going to go nuts when she gets back :lol: :lol: :lol:

JustJodi
06-06-2008, 22:59
ok you smart lads and lassies,, please tell me how WHITNEY is related to Bianca ??:searchme: :hmm: :confused:

Chloe O'brien
07-06-2008, 00:58
Technically she's not. I think Bianca was in a relationship with Whitney's dad but he died and she was left on her own so Bianca kind of adopted her.

di marco
07-06-2008, 01:33
Technically she's not. I think Bianca was in a relationship with Whitney's dad but he died and she was left on her own so Bianca kind of adopted her.

yeh shes biancas stepdaughter

*-Rooney-*
07-06-2008, 01:43
bianca is whitney's stepmom and tiff is her half sister

JustJodi
08-06-2008, 12:56
Explain the relationship to me Rooney ?? I am confused,, :searchme: :confused:

*-Rooney-*
08-06-2008, 14:11
Bianca was in a relationship with Whitneys dad (nathan) and Bianca was heavily pregnant with tiffany when nathan died - Whitney was only 10 at the time so Bianca and whtney have been together since then

Perdita
08-06-2008, 15:08
Bianca and Whitney's dad never married so technically Bianca is not Whitney's stepmother but Tiffany is Whitney's half-sister.

JustJodi
08-06-2008, 16:03
So basically all 3 of her kids were by different men,, and she was only married to ONE of them ?? that would be Rickaaaay.Whitney by law should be in care,, not with Bianca, since she is not a blood relation..Ok I just had a AH HA moment..
:D THANKS PERDITA for clearing that up for me :-D

di marco
08-06-2008, 17:19
Whitney by law should be in care,, not with Bianca, since she is not a blood relation..Ok I just had a AH HA moment..

not entirely sure about the law on kids going into care, but i think it is legal for someone other than a blood relative to look after them if their parents die, i dont think you automatically go into care if theres someone who can look after you. i think you only go into care if you dont have anyone to look after you (blood relative or not), someone else might be able to say for sure what would happen though

Perdita
08-06-2008, 18:18
A court would have to decide though, they would not necessarily give Bianca the right to look after Whitney, giving her circumstances they might have said NO.

di marco
08-06-2008, 20:49
A court would have to decide though, they would not necessarily give Bianca the right to look after Whitney, giving her circumstances they might have said NO.

but if whitneys dad had left a will saying he wanted whitney to be looked after by bianca then they would have to let her. also we dont know what her circumstances were at the time, im guessing they werent as bad as they are now so im guessing bianca petitioned to look after whitney and i dont think courts really like putting kids in care (its normally a last option in cases) so they would probably have let bianca look after whitney

parkerman
09-06-2008, 10:16

but if whitneys dad had left a will saying he wanted whitney to be looked after by bianca then they would have to let her.
No. You can't leave your kids to someone in a will!

Siobhan
09-06-2008, 10:24

but if whitneys dad had left a will saying he wanted whitney to be looked after by bianca then they would have to let her.

but he can leave a condition to keep his kids together and as Tiffany is his daughter too then Whitney can stay with Bianca and her sister.

di marco
09-06-2008, 11:32

but he can leave a condition to keep his kids together and as Tiffany is his daughter too then Whitney can stay with Bianca and her sister.

im sure you can say in a will where you want your kids to go, maybe not leave them to someone like you would money/an object but i thought you could specify who you wanted your children looked after by

Xx-Vicky-xX
09-06-2008, 13:08

im sure you can say in a will where you want your kids to go, maybe not leave them to someone like you would money/an object but i thought you could specify who you wanted your children looked after by

It is usually god parents that take kids if parents die or what ever, but i would imagine that it can be put somewhere case god parents turn out to be useless, or something happens that means god parents cant take the child(ren)

parkerman
09-06-2008, 13:17
You can say what you like in your will, but it would be up to a court to decide what was in the best interests of the child(ren).

sindydoll
09-06-2008, 14:05

you can actually will your kids off i got advised to do it with my daughter because me and her dad are not married

di marco
09-06-2008, 17:58
You can say what you like in your will, but it would be up to a court to decide what was in the best interests of the child(ren).

thats sort of what im trying to say. surely if he wanted her to stay with bianca it would have been better for whitney than to put her in care

miccisy
09-06-2008, 21:09
I dint know Whitneys dad had died, i thought he was in prison for violence or summat? Dont they keep mentioning that he will be out soon and Whitney talks about him (the man in prison) as being her dad?

*-Rooney-*
09-06-2008, 21:42
no thats morgans dad that is in prison, Whitney obviously looks to him as a father figure as her dad died when she was young

di marco
10-06-2008, 02:22
yeh hes whitneys stepdad, sort of, hes biancas new man after whitneys dad died, he was put into prson for defending whitney or something i think