PDA

View Full Version : Ender The Line For Drug Dealer

moonstorm
17-03-2008, 10:20
Eastenders hardman Sean Slater (right) puts the frighteners on a drug dealer in Walford's R&R club - despite being sacked by owner Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Janus) just hours earlier.

In violent scenes to be screened next week ex-squaddie Slater (Robert Kazinsky, whose sister Stacey (Lacey Turner) recently collapsed from an overdose, drags the dealer into an alley to mete out his own punishment.

A source on the soap said: "Sean may have just been sacked, but as far as he's concerned drug dealers are scum and need to be dealt with."

This was in one of the Sunday papers, but as I read 5 or 6 on Sunday (Oh I had such a lazy day yesterday), I am not sure which one.

I wonder what Sean has been sacked for??

Perdita
17-03-2008, 13:00
Eastenders hardman Sean Slater (right) puts the frighteners on a drug dealer in Walford's R&R club - despite being sacked by owner Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Janus) just hours earlier.

In violent scenes to be screened next week ex-squaddie Slater (Robert Kazinsky, whose sister Stacey (Lacey Turner) recently collapsed from an overdose, drags the dealer into an alley to mete out his own punishment.

A source on the soap said: "Sean may have just been sacked, but as far as he's concerned drug dealers are scum and need to be dealt with."

This was in one of the Sunday papers, but as I read 5 or 6 on Sunday (Oh I had such a lazy day yesterday), I am not sure which one.

I wonder what Sean has been sacked for??

I guess he was being kind and considerate (:rolleyes: )to some poor fellow human being living in Walford

Florijo
17-03-2008, 19:34
^This happens after Tanya dumps him

Inside Soap:

Sean's dumped!
Volatile ex-soldier Sean Slater gets hit where it hurts this week, when his lover Tanya Branning declares that she was just using him and their relationship is now over. In the wake of Tanya’s cruel rejection, Sean goes on the rampage - with a low-life drug dealer in R&R becoming the first on his hit list…

I've really gone off Tanya lately

Chris_2k11
17-03-2008, 21:17
I've really gone off Tanya latelyEastEnders are completely ruining her at the minute imo.

callummc
17-03-2008, 22:09
here we go again ,same storyline with different charectors,in a couple of years it'll happen again with different charectors

Abbie
17-03-2008, 22:21
So Im guessing theres one big storyline and they get rid of the main ones it seems

JustJodi
18-03-2008, 08:55
So Tanya is gonna dump young Sean.... so where is Max in all this ??
EE has ruined Tanyas character,,:nono:

Siobhan
18-03-2008, 09:26
I've really gone off Tanya latelyEastEnders are completely ruining her at the minute imo.

I don't think they have.. she was this innocent, believe anything kind of woman but she has been kicked too many times by her cheating lying husband she is bound to bite back and she is with vengence.. you didn't honestly expect her to settle with Sean.. she saw him as a stop gap.. someone paying her attention and loves her so she knew she could use him...

Florijo
18-03-2008, 12:23
I had a feeling she was using him but didn't expect her tobe so cruel and brutal. In Inside Soap she threatens to tell Stacey what Sean told her about his dad....she knows how cut up Sean is about that.