PDA

View Full Version : Week 13

irish eyes
06-03-2008, 13:58
Abs attends the funeral of his brother, Danny, having been persuaded by Tess to go, as the hospital drama continues. It seems that nobody wants him there, not even his mother, Sheila, from whom he is estranged. In her opinion, Abs is the reason Danny is dead. Danny ended up in a wheelchair because of Abs's joyriding, which then drove him to drink. The only person pleased to see Abs is his long-lost friend, Stacey.

At the wake, Stacey gets very drunk; he's got some celebrating to do. Not only has he just bumped into his old mate, Abs, but he's also getting married to Ellie. Stacey's drinking causes disruption, however, when he starts to annoy people and then brawls with Sheila's boyfriend, Luke. He has to be taken to hospital, where Abs tries to talk to him about his drinking.

Later, Abs returns to the wake to resolve issues with his mother. He also decides he wants to start an alcohol clinic, having promised Ellie he will try to help Stacey.

Elsewhere, Alice and Kelsey go on an internet double date, but Kelsey's guy arrives too late and sees her disappearing as she goes off dancing with a friend.

Abs is played by James Redmond, Sheila by Sharon Duce, Stacey by Andy Newton Lee, Ellie by Sarah-Jane Potts, Luke by Boothby Graffoe, Alice by Sam Grey and Kelsey by Janine Mellor.

StarsOfCCTV
06-03-2008, 16:57
I never knew Stacey was a guys name :p

An Ab's episode...:hmm: It's about time he had a storyline. Sounds like it could either be really good or really bad depends on the scriptwriting..

I was hoping for a bit of an update on Ruth though...:o

Abigail
06-03-2008, 18:53
We haven't seen Abs since Ruth hanged herself.

Later, Abs returns to the wake to resolve issues with his mother. He also decides he wants to start an alcohol clinic, having promised Ellie he will try to help Stacey.

Does this mean he's leaving?

StarsOfCCTV
06-03-2008, 20:57
I don't think he's leaving he'll probably set up an alcohol clinic in the hospital like the Hepititis clinic which someone (I forget who) set up a while ago.