PDA

View Full Version : Spooks Series 7 Spoilers

tammyy2j
06-03-2008, 11:50
Spooks star to leave?

Rupert Penry-Jones is reportedly leaving Spooks after five years as spy Adam Carter.

The 37-year-old has apparently said he wants to leave the hit BBC1 series on high - and is in talks about a thrilling exit storyline.

A source told the Daily Mirror: "His departure will come as a blow for the viewers, especially female ones.

The show apparently comes to the end of its sixth series on Tuesday when Adam is seriously injured when he tries to save a school from a terrorist attack.

And it seems Rupert stars in the first shows of the seventh series before disappearing in a mysterious way.

There is also a question mark over the return his MI5 colleague-turned-traitor Ros Myers, played by Hermione Norris.

The insider added: "The situation is still under discussion and we don't yet know which of the cast will be returning.

"Spooks has a habit of killing off its main characters."

Mr Maestro
07-03-2008, 00:47
Can't wait for this to return, really gutted that Rupert is leaving, he is seriously good in the show. I wonder if Ruth might return? I liked her and I can't see how Roz can return after what she did ! Love Bridget Jones's mother in Spooks, so I hope she stays

StarsOfCCTV
07-03-2008, 17:58
Noo :crying: I love Adam/Rupert wish he wasn't leaving :(

I hope Jo isn't dead how could they leave us on such a cliffhanger :eek: I CANNOT WAIT until the next series :D Spooks is one of my favourite shows

Chloe O'brien
07-03-2008, 21:34
They are going to have to find some bloody good actor to fill Rupert's boots. I think Jo will survive Adam's probably just knocked her out. Pity we have to wait another few months to find out.

Chloe O'brien
17-03-2008, 14:09
Guess what girls we're getting a new hunk to replace Rupert. :wub:

Spooks star Rupert Penry-Jones will leave the show midway through the seventh series.

The actor, who plays spy Adam Carter, will exit in a storyline that will reportedly "have fans on the edge of their seats".

According to The Sun, Penry-Jones has been replaced by Robin Hood's Richard Armitage, who will play Lucas North, an MI5 agent who has spent eight years in a Russian jail.

Armitage said: "Joining Spooks is a fantastic opportunity. Lucas North is certainly a nicer piece of work than my Robin Hood character Guy of Gisborne, although he has a dark side too.

"Plus I won’t have to wear head-to-toe leather - unless I didn’t read the small print."

GwennieS
17-03-2008, 15:13
I'm really sad about Rupert leaving Spooks, but whooo hoooo Richard Armitage I love even more :cheer: :cheer: sorry Rupert you're already forgotten !!

Luna
17-03-2008, 15:17
i cant beleive he's leaving but brilliant choice to replace him with cant wait to see him in action

Jessie Wallace
17-03-2008, 15:58
And for those of you like me who had no clue who he was, here's a little picture, and all i can say is move over Rupert and hello Richard :wub:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/JessieWallace33/Pictures%20for%20Soap%20boards/images.jpg

Chloe O'brien
17-03-2008, 21:49
And for those of you like me who had no clue who he was, here's a little picture, and all i can say is move over Rupert and hello Richard :wub:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/JessieWallace33/Pictures%20for%20Soap%20boards/images.jpg

:eek: How can there be members who don't know who this Huney is, didn't you see North & South a couple of years ago. Hurray up September :love: :love:

Jessie Wallace
17-03-2008, 23:23
I recognized his face when i saw it, but i've never seen anything with him in it.