PDA

View Full Version : Week 12

moonstorm
04-03-2008, 08:45
Minty receives a postcard from Hazel
Airs on Sunday, March 16 2008 at 19:30 GMT on BBC One
Time TBC

Minty is upset when he receives a postcard from Hazel.

Max is prepared to sign the shares over to Tanya but what does she really want?

And Lucy holds a house party to get revenge on Ian but is shocked by his reaction...

Queenie's outstaying her welcome
Airs on Monday, March 17 2008 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One

Tanya believes her plan for Max is going well - but is all as it seems?

Lucy's missing after her out of control party in the house.

Queenie is outstaying her welcome at Garry and Minty's.

As the Masoods await a their guest, Shabnam is disinterested, remembering Jalil 'the geek' from her childhood.

And Shirley’s behaviour is finally explained.

Lucy's still missing
Airs on Tuesday, March 18 2008 at 19:30 GMT on BBC One
Lucy is still officially missing Ian and Jane are distraught but Ian neglects to tell the Police the whole truth.

Sean is fed up of playing things Tanya’s way, especially when Stacey puts doubts in his mind.

Phil takes Shirley under his wing.

And Zainab sets up a matchmaking dinner for Shabnam and Jalil...

Heather faces up to her mother
Airs on Thursday, March 20 2008 at 19:30 GMT on BBC One
Tanya tells Max tomorrow they can have a special night together – he just needs to get a babysitter for the kids.

Ian and Jane are devastated Lucy is still missing and Ian breaks down when he meets a homeless girl.

Zainab gets a glimpse of Jalil’s girlfriend and realises she’s not going to be a hindrance to her matchmaking.

And Heather faces up to her mother Queenie

Tanya prepares to put her plan into action
Airs on Friday, March 21 2008 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One

It’s the day Tanya has been waiting for. But first she’s got to meet the solicitor with Max and play the role of contented wife.

Later, the scene is set and Tanya's fully prepared... will her plan work?

Ian and Jane are at loggerheads – the trust dissolving between them. But when the police call they get a shock - they’ve found the body of a girl...

Timalay
04-03-2008, 18:23
You would thought Lucy would have learnt from Craig and Steven Kidnapping Ian. But clearly not.

StarsOfCCTV
04-03-2008, 18:29
Lucy's a selfish girl. And also a stupid one, she needs to learn some manners :p I doubt she is the body, she's probably just hiding at a friends or something for a few days to worry Ian and Jane!

owenlee4me
05-03-2008, 12:29
Well any fool and his money will know that the body, will not be Lucy!(more's the pity!:crying:

what, let the programme get rid of another horrible child,:cheer:
we all ready have Steven (even if he is a bit more normal at the mo!) and then there was Jay with attitude and hangin around with "Chav's" :ninja:
and of course now we have the "grown" up Claire, who is out to be a total stirrer
what is it about living in Walford?:searchme:

HOw about bringing in a nice young person who has the normal tribulations of growing up, but at least cares about those around, not all young kids are a total waste of space and energy:hmm:

lizann
05-03-2008, 14:39
Lucy is a selfish spoiled brat its time Ian put her to boring school

CrazyLea
05-03-2008, 17:24
I like Lucy :p She's just the victim of a bad childhood I reckon. What with her mother dying, Ian's many WAG's, Steven turning out the way he is, etc. She needs the right attention that's all. Ian is more concerned about other things.

I hope it's not Lucy.

Lizzie Brookes
06-03-2008, 07:11
I liked Lucy in the aftermarth of the stalker storyline but now she's back to her old self. As for Tanya buryng Max alive after fleecing him - that's too much. They should find some other way to write Max out if Jake wants paternity leave. Steven could give Max the phone number of that clinic - it's not just the affairs (Jack had a one night stand with Selina but nobody has affairs as much as Max and then there is his childhood and manipulation etc - as was rare he was truthful when he told Stacey he did not know what was the matter with him).

Max is a good father (despite what he did to Bradley). Fair enough - Tanya does not want him back and yes he was horrible (spiking her drink etc) but two wrongs do not make a right. If she wants to be with Sean and if she is worried about how they would survive she needn't - she has a perfectly good job and Sean is more than capable of work and if she really can't cope she could come to some arrangement with Max about the children. If on the other hand they can try again then the condition should be that he gets therapy/help - that way he benefits and the marriage does not suffer either.

Siobhan
06-03-2008, 10:18
Lizzie.. you got to realise that she is a desperate woman.. it is not just about getting back at him for the affair, it is also so she doesn't lose her children.. Max played dirty and he could end up with the children by making her out to be a bad mother.
I don't agree with what she is doing, there is more than one way to skin a cat, but she doesn't want to lose her babies and she is a woman scorned. She doesn't love Sean so why even bother make a life with him, he is just her eye candy, her bit of fun.
Max is not a good dad. He was horrid to Bradley and poisoned his daughters against their mum. He could have gone about this different too. He didn't have to play nasty.

As for Lucy, I don't think her upbringing had anything to do with it.. She wasn't around her mother as much as Peter and Steven. She lost her a long time before that when she stayed with Ian. Peter had roughly the same upbringing and he didn't turn out that way. Steven is different, he found out Ian wasn't his dad, found his dad with a prostitute and was pushed from pillar to post.. Lucy needs to stop been such a madam

Lizzie Brookes
07-03-2008, 05:25
I was talking about Max's childhood not Lucy's. I agree that Lucy is back to her usual "spoilt princess" way - I would have thought she would have learnt fro everything that hapened to Ian etc but no. I agree Max could have gone about things differently but he does love his girls and I suppose to some extent Tanya too. Jake was right when he said Max on the one hand loves his family but on the other hand is totally weak around women and feels the eed to go off and seek an outside relationship.

If Tanya doesn't love Sean she should stop stinging him along. It isn't fair on him. I think Sean genuinely loves her. He told her things he never even told Stacey. I don't think "murder" is the answer. Max is still Lauren and Abi's dad and he is not worth going to prison for. It looks like Tanya can't cope with what she did and even Sean is disturbed - there is no need to go through all that and I'msurprised Sean agrees after he was in prison for three weeks for something he id not do. It's probably because he loves Tanya so much. Yes Max neerds to pay for what he did but I still think as the affair was over months ago and both Stacey and Max moved on its not worth the marriages breaking up over.

She is desperate yes but this is a bit extreme and doing to him what he did to her is a bit stupid.

Siobhan
07-03-2008, 09:39
I don't think "murder" is the answer.

Sorry.. comment about Lucy was not for you, that was just a general comment.

In regards to above, there is no mention of Murder.. she buries him alive, there is no reports of him dying!! Nobody knows if he survives or not. Jake Wood is taken parential leave so he can come back. I don't think he is been sacked

Lizzie Brookes
07-03-2008, 16:59
Mmm ok then.

Siobhan
14-03-2008, 17:25
just read this again.. so EE is on this Sunday!!!

CrazyLea
14-03-2008, 17:27
Oh yeah! I was wondering why it wasn't on for an hour last night or something!
Meh don't fancy watching it on a Sunday. Might give it a miss.

owenlee4me
15-03-2008, 11:46
Was foaming that EE was off last night, how dare they:nono: , I hate sport and did not appreciate having to lose my friday entertainment.:crying:

Thanks for info on Sunday, might have missed that, and that won't do!!!!

Really enjoying EE at the mo:cheer: