PDA

View Full Version : Predict and speculate on the future of Holby...

StarsOfCCTV
03-03-2008, 22:18
I'm a little bored, so forgive me :p Also I was inspired by that charmed thread:o Anyhow..a bit of Holby fun :D

My predictions and speculations: (I'm sure I'll think of more later :p)

Jac & Joseph will get togther and have babies :o (it is the plan :lol: )
Faye will leave in a tragic *cough*accident*cough* and never ever come back (hey I can dream :lol: :p)
Maddy and Linden get together

Abbie
03-03-2008, 22:21
My predictions and speculations: (I'm sure I'll think of more later :p)

Jac & Joseph will get togther and have babies :o (it is the plan :lol: )
Faye will leave in a tragic *cough*accident*cough* and never ever come back (hey I can dream :lol: :p)
Maddy and Linden get together

lol I like Jac, I think something will happen with her and Joseph
Hopefully Faye will leave
And I actually think Maddy and Linden have a string chance of becoming a couple

CrazyLea
03-03-2008, 22:25
:lol: Love it..

Here are some of my predictions. I apologise now for the essay!!

Firstly, couples I think will get together in the long run..
- Jac and Joseph. After much more fighting to come, they will realise that they love each other really. And will get together again =].

- Sam and Connie. Okay I'm a bit iffy about this one. It will either be Sam and Connie or Sam and Maria though I reckon. Connie and Sam is probably the obvious one for obvious reasons.

- Maddy and Linden. She so obviously fancies him, he will eventually fancy her after they talk about some of Linden's problems (which I cannot state here for obv reasons). He will fall for her. She will fall for him. Wallah. We have a new couple :p.

- Donna will eventually get Spence in to bed? I reckon. Or have they been there already? I can't remember. If so, she well get him to bed again.

Okay next, general stuff..
- Ric's money problems will become worse. Could he start gambling again? Maybe. Will Lola help him through money problems? (whether he does or doesn't start gambling again) definately.

- Chrissie will have some sort of breakdown? Although she won't be in it for a while, so that might all be sorted by the time she is back.

- Sam will die. (Hate to speculate that but it's a possibility, and this is Holby.) Which brings me to a couple point.. maybe he and Connie will get together.. and then he dies. It will be awfully sad, Kleenex will do amazingly.

- Faye will go to jail. ( I can hope eh).

That's all I can think of right now :lol:.

Abbie
03-03-2008, 22:28
Noooooooooo
I hope Sam doesnt die

Mr Maestro
03-03-2008, 22:45
Connie to get with Eliot !! :lol:

StarsOfCCTV
03-03-2008, 22:52
:lol: Love the essay :p

Nooo Sam can't die! Although I see you're point, he could do. :crying:
Sam and Maria could be a cute couple..not the first you'd think of but cute. Sam and Connie are predictable yes, but they're too conflicting I think :p

I forgot about Kyla. Perhaps her and Faye can go to jail together. Or be killed in some freak microwave accident :lol: Wallah! that's a great word :p

I think Chrissie will take some time off, she won't want to show her face with the scar...

Abigail
04-03-2008, 11:09
I think Chrissie will take some time off, she won't want to show her face with the scar...

Is that supposed to be funny :p

Hopefully the dreadful Kyla will drink too much and die of alcohol poisoning. She should have been sacked long ago.

Faye... she's just boring, there is nothing interesting about her character.

Abbie
04-03-2008, 11:21
- Chrissie will have some sort of breakdown? Although she won't be in it for a while, so that might all be sorted by the time she is back.

Yeah I think that could happen too and plus would make a good storyline

StarsOfCCTV
04-03-2008, 18:27

Is that supposed to be funny :p

It wasn't meant to be :o :p I think it was that video internet interview that she said that Chrissie relies on her looks so I wouldn't think she'd want to come back until after the laser surgery :p

Hopefully the dreadful Kyla will drink too much and die of alcohol poisoning. She should have been sacked long ago.

Faye... she's just boring, there is nothing interesting about her character.
Totally agree on both. Down with Kyla and Faye! :lol:

Abbie
04-03-2008, 20:21
It seems to me that Darwin in the 'soft' ward I mean Kyla is there now, whos left on Keller?

StarsOfCCTV
04-03-2008, 21:16
*ehem* I see Chrissie is back :p I think she'll have a nervous breakdown too :p

Keller's a bit boring, Kyla's annoying me more than ever, no Faye today :thumbsup: There's Sam, Faye, Maria, Ric, Lola there..and Kyla on Keller. Now Jac's gone there's no friction apart from the odd spat from Ric and Lola :p

Abbie
04-03-2008, 21:43
*ehem* I see Chrissie is back :p I think she'll have a nervous breakdown too :p

Yeah I wreckon she must, after the way she was acting around people