PDA

View Full Version : Matt and Perdy

Perdita
02-03-2008, 20:05
I have watched Matt finishing with Perdy a couple of times now and just can't figure out why he reacted the way he did, even throwing her out :searchme: Anybody out there able to explain and shine a little light on it? I know he was not too keen on the baby but I really thought he loved Perdita :(

Abbie
02-03-2008, 20:51
Matt always confuses me, I just cant understand him

Ruffed_lemur
03-03-2008, 16:47
I have watched Matt finishing with Perdy a couple of times now and just can't figure out why he reacted the way he did, even throwing her out :searchme: Anybody out there able to explain and shine a little light on it? I know he was not too keen on the baby but I really thought he loved Perdita :(

I thought it was because she didn't tell him about Rosemary's cardigan. I could be wrong though, and may have missed something...

Perdita
03-03-2008, 16:55

I thought it was because she didn't tell him about Rosemary's cardigan. I could be wrong though, and may have missed something...

I know he was not happy about it but finishing the relationship within 15 minutes is a little too strong of a reaction, isn't it? :hmm:

Ruffed_lemur
03-03-2008, 18:15
Yes, it is a rather strong reaction if he really loves her.