PDA

View Full Version : Week 11

irish eyes
28-02-2008, 19:42
Casualty
BBC 1 Northern Ireland (Digital)

To Serve and Protect

Saturday 8th March on BBC 1 Northern Ireland (Digital) from 8:40pm to 9:30pm

Marilyn announces Harry has been asked to leave at a press conference, while Adam is reluctant to take over his role. Toby is angered by what he reads in Ruth's diary and visits her in ITU. At the private ED where Charlie's working, the former Holby employee receives a tempting job offer. With Simon MacCorkindale, Derek Thompson, Tristan Gemmill, Ivana Basic, Matthew Needham, Susan Cookson, Gillian Kearney, Sunetra Sarker, James Redmond, Janine Mellor, Jane Hazlegrove and Sam Grey

StarsOfCCTV
04-03-2008, 22:40
After leaking details of Ruth's diary to the press, Harry deals with the fall-out. Elsewhere, Charlie is at work at the private Edwalton ED, and is taken aback when two patients suggest his talents are being wasted.
At a press conference, Marylin reveals that Harry has been asked to leave. When Adam declines to take over, Harry goes to see Charlie and asks him to come back to Holby. What will Charlie decide?
Later, Toby visits Ruth in ITU and gets angry when he reads what she wrote about him in her diary. At that moment, Ruth opens an eye and pulls her hand away from Toby's. Is she finally coming round?
That last sentence makes me laugh talk about stating the obvious :lol: :p

CrazyLea
04-03-2008, 22:50
:rotfl: Kasple.

What did Ruth write about Toby in her diary?

Aww, their love will prevail eventually :lol:.

StarsOfCCTV
04-03-2008, 22:55
Well if you remember in the Ruth flashback episode she said he had a spoon coming out of every orafice and that he was a human doughut or something like that :p Maybe she wrote some other stuff...we'll find out soon enough :p

But yes, their love will so prevail :wub: :p
Now Lea...POST THAT FIC NOW!!! :o

CrazyLea
04-03-2008, 22:58
:rotfl: Oh yeah!

And lmaoooo okay :p Even though you've already read it :p Doubt no one else will :lol:. Or did you mean the Toby one?

StarsOfCCTV
04-03-2008, 22:59
I meant the Ruth one :p Post the Toby one when you're ready I don't want to rush you :p

Abigail
05-03-2008, 09:59
Well if you remember in the Ruth flashback episode she said he had a spoon coming out of every episode and that he was a human doughut or something like that

:lol:

I think you mean orifice.

Is Charlie going to be coming back to take up Harry's post as person in charge of the post of money? Hmm, I'm not sure about that. Charlie would be best off in his former post.

Chloe O'brien
05-03-2008, 11:42
Glad to see Ruth has awoke from her coma, but I don't think she has romantic feelings for Toby. They should bring back the geeky guy for her.

Abigail
05-03-2008, 11:51
They should bring back the geeky guy for her.

Dr Doom? Yeah, they seemed good together when we saw the flashbacks.