PDA

View Full Version : Week 11 Holby City Spoilers

Jessie Wallace
28-02-2008, 13:16
Jac is shocked to see Alan Clooney, the man who tried to rape her six months previously, as the medical drama continues. He causes a confrontation between the staff and is later found by Linden, stabbed in the heart with a pair of scissors. The Holby Blue police arrive and, after questioning Lola, Joseph and Jac, they arrest Jac for attempted murder.

Elsewhere, Maria shouts at Connie and Michael over their behaviour by Sam's bedside. He pulls through the operation and Connie is thankful that both Grace and Sam will be OK.

Meanwhile, new nurse Daisha arrives at Holby, while Joseph and Faye find their relationship even more confusing.

This is the first time a storyline has crossed over in Holby City and Holby Blue, the two sister shows. A new series of Holby Blue begins this week and programme details can be found in the Unplaced section.

Jac is played by Rosie Marcel, Alan by James Weber Brown, Linden by Duncan Pow, Lola by Sharon D Clarke, Joseph by Luke Roberts, Maria by Phoebe Thomas, Connie by Amanda Mealing, Michael by Hari Dhillon, Sam by Tom Chambers, Daisha by Rebecca Grant and Faye by Patsy Kensit.

StarsOfCCTV
28-02-2008, 16:28
To be honest Clooney deserved it but :eek: Who could it be but Jac who does it? I'm so looking forward to this storyline :p

Yay new series of Holby Blue :D Does anyone know what day it's going be on? Hope not Tuesdays again!

Woah what happens to Sam?! :eek: So glad they didn't kill Grace :) or Sam :D

Joseph and Faye find their relationship even more confusing.:lol:

CrazyLea
28-02-2008, 17:31
I hope it's not Jac. I don't reckon it will be mind. I think there'll be a twist! I'm looking forward to it too :D:D

I'm glad that Sam and Grace are okay too :D.

Joseph and Faye find their relationship even more confusing.
*Coughs* Cause he's in love with Jac *cough*

StarsOfCCTV
28-02-2008, 17:42
Joseph and Faye find their relationship even more confusing.*Coughs* Cause he's in love with Jac *cough*

And anyone who thinks otherwise will have me and Lea to deal with :lol:

alan45
29-02-2008, 10:33
Of course it wont be Jac

StarsOfCCTV
10-03-2008, 19:28
Bit more:
12 Hour Nightmare.
Jac has a run-in with Robert and Lucy after a fateful reunion with Alan Clooney, the rapist whom she allowed to go free. Keeping vigil over an unconscious Sam on ITU, Maria lays her feelings bare and stands up to Connie. Meanwhile, Joseph wonders whether he needs to loosen up in his attitude to life to keep Faye interested.

I checked on the Holby Blue website and I think Robert and Lucy are policemn.:)

Found this in the Radio Times - not much we don't already know but it made me laugh :p

A woman turns up on Darwin ward with bruising and abdominal pains, having "fallen down some stairs". Hmm, we've heard that one before. And who's this visiting? It's her husband, but he looks familiar. Crikey. It's Alan Clooney, the slimeball who tried to rape Jac last year, only using another name.
This could get ugly, especially as Jac didn't report the crime, or as Lola puts it, "She let women everywhere down, which is why wer're in the state we're in now." Poor Jac never exactly invites sympathy with her ruthless ways and terrifying cheekbones, but for once she seems to be more sinned against than sinning. Or is she? If I tell you that the storyline crosses over into the first episode of the new series of Holby Blue, you'll get an idea of how badly things turn out.
Meanwhile, Connie and Michael have a series of hilarious rows over how to treat Sam. But Connie really shouldn't try to say "cardiovascularly" when she's angry.