PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours OZ Spoilers, 10th - 14th March

Jessie Wallace
26-02-2008, 12:25
Monday 10th March
Toadie is forced to resign from the class action. Guilty Paul tries to dump Kirsten. Meanwhile, Harold's announcement he's leaving Ramsay Street leaves Lou unsettled.

Tuesday 11th March

Lou's fight with Harold brings on severe chest pains. Rebecca considers extreme measures in the class action. Meanwhile, Paul tries to buy Kirsten's silence and Toadie avoids Steph's calls.

Wednesday 12th March

Lou is in crisis. Toadie's rage is unleashed on the footy field with devastating consequences. Meanwhile, Kirsten names her price to Paul.

Thursday 13th March

Libby grapples with her feelings for Daniel. Paul struggles to keep his secret as Elle begins to suspect. Rebecca and Elle launch a daring plan. Meanwhile, Reluctant Lou gives Harold his blessing.

Friday 14th March

With his house sold, Harold is ready to depart - but can he leave Ramsay Street? Carmella reveals Marco's secret to Rosie. Oliver wants Mia to make their affair public. Meanwhile, will Libby and Dan finally follow their hearts?

CrazyLea
26-02-2008, 13:28
Is Daniel that Fitzy guy??

What's Marco's secret? Anyone know??

Wonder what the devestating consequences for Toadie are?

Jessie Wallace
26-02-2008, 23:54
Is Daniel that Fitzy guy??

What's Marco's secret? Anyone know??

Wonder what the devestating consequences for Toadie are?

Yes they are the same person, Daniel Fitzgerald hense the nickname Fitzy.

I'm presuming that Marco's sercet is that he can't have children.

And who care's what happen's to Toadie after he dump's Steph at the alter, how can he be forgiven and therefore me actually like his character any more :angry:

Jojo
08-03-2008, 07:34
Does he dump her at the alter?!?! :eek:

Why?!?

Jessie Wallace
08-03-2008, 08:40
Yes, it's really sad, i didn't like watching it, she stumbeled through her vow's and he decided to stop the wedding :(

Jojo
08-03-2008, 22:29
I thought he loved her - did he give a reason?

Jessie Wallace
09-03-2008, 19:53
Yeh, it's all i a little weird, and long winded, but it end's up with her leaving to go see her Mum!!! :rolleyes: