PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Taylor staying or going?

StarsOfCCTV
20-02-2008, 11:07
Firstly to members of 'the pact' :lol: I would like to point out that I wasn't looking for spoilers, it was on the horoscope page in the tv guide! :o
I'll just copy the whole thing out...what do you think guys? Going now, going in a few months...staying? I'm all confused now :p :lol:

Happy birthday to Georgia Taylor 26 February 1980
Her sign..The former Casualty star's chart indicates that her success is based on talent, not luck, and that family is very important to her at the moment.
Her year ahead...This will be a big year for Georgia. Career changes and new beginnings over the next 12 months are set to have a huge effect on her future.

Edit (please merge or move if this thread is in the wrong place :) )

eitak
20-02-2008, 11:16
Oooh.

That doesn't sound good at all...:confused:

Perdita
20-02-2008, 11:45
Firstly to members of 'the pact' :lol: I would like to point out that I wasn't looking for spoilers, it was on the horoscope page in the tv guide! :o
I'll just copy the whole thing out...what do you think guys? Going now, going in a few months...staying? I'm all confused now :p :lol:

Happy birthday to Georgia Taylor 26 February 1980
Her sign..The former Casualty star's chart indicates that her success is based on talent, not luck, and that family is very important to her at the moment.
Her year ahead...This will be a big year for Georgia. Career changes and new beginnings over the next 12 months are set to have a huge effect on her future.

Edit (please merge or move if this thread is in the wrong place :) )

Has your hosroscope in the TV guide always been very true? The ones I read (I am also a pisces) are never too accurate.

StarsOfCCTV
20-02-2008, 12:34
I dont really believe in horoscopes :p I just flick through the pages at the back but that bit caught my eye...I don't really read it regularly so I'm not sure :o

Abbie
20-02-2008, 15:55
Hmmmm and Lol :lol: erm well maybe in means her role on casulaty :p

And whos in the pact anyway?

StarsOfCCTV
20-02-2008, 16:10
Erm..me, Lea and Abigail..are you in the pact? :p I get confused with you and Abigail :o :p

I hope the T.V. guide is fibbing and she's not leaving, I like her character now :p

Abbie
20-02-2008, 16:15
:eek: You get me confused with another person!!!!!!!
I have no idea if im in in :p

When she start casulaty?

StarsOfCCTV
20-02-2008, 16:27
*Looks embaressed* :p Well...occasionaly :o I have a really bad memory so I can't remember who said what :lol: You are in the pact if you have agreed not to look at the spoilers that say whether Ruth survives or not. But Abigail and Lea looked at them when I wasn't here to keep them on the straight and narrow :nono: :lol:

She started in mid-September...which means she's been there about 6 months. But because they film 4 months ahead she's been there about 10 months...:hmm:

Abigail
20-02-2008, 17:41
I swear I read somewhere that her contract was for a year. I hope she isn't leaving, I think Ruth has a lot more scope after this storyline.

StarsOfCCTV
26-02-2008, 18:12
I was looking through the new T.V. guide today..looking at the listings on Saturday and for Casualty on the cast listings - normally the main people involved - it had Georgia Taylor (along with Simon McKorkingdale- sp?)

Hope?..:p

CrazyLea
26-02-2008, 23:34
Hmm I like to think hope. But they might still have her if she was going to die. To keep up the pretence/pretense??

StarsOfCCTV
26-02-2008, 23:37
:eek: how could they :p

CrazyLea
26-02-2008, 23:38
Lmao. I'm not saying that's what it is.. just my speculation :lol:.

But she will live ;-).

StarsOfCCTV
26-02-2008, 23:41
Lea what do you take me for :lol:

Of course :p If she doesn't I'm kidnapping Toby until they raise her from the dead :lol: :p