PDA

View Full Version : Public showdown

angelblue
20-05-2005, 18:10
hi i dont know how true this is so dont shoot me if i am wrong?

Their is going to be a public showdown in the vic when zoe decides to confront sharon but doesnt realises she isnt the pushover that left christmas at it explains all on digitalspy in one of the threads kat and zoe :cheer:

*Roxy*
20-05-2005, 18:15
oh sounds cool

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-05-2005, 18:21
Cool!! Why do you asume we will shoot you... lol we won't!! We are to kind :p

angelblue
20-05-2005, 18:28
I dont know it just a figure of speech anyway i am not if is true it might be fake but their is lots more that happens i just cant be bothered to explain it can i copy and paste someone else thread from ds?

Angeldelight
20-05-2005, 19:01
that would be brill... could yuou imagine the silence in the pub when they've found out what Zoe has done... hmmmmm would love to see that

Sharon and Dennis FOREVER n EVER n EVER

i_luv_dennis
20-05-2005, 19:13
honstly can't wait till of this

AleX liddell
20-05-2005, 19:17
Yeh,I hope it is true,it would make a great episode and to see that look on zoe's face!!!!

Rach33
20-05-2005, 19:46
HOPEFULLY Zoe gets brained with a frying pan

I just want Zoe to be completely humilated she deserves it and cos of what Zoe and Den did Sharon aint gonna be happy I think she'll be quite cold and confrontational sounds postively juicy

Tamzi
20-05-2005, 19:52
Zoe+Humiliation+Dennis&Sharon= Fabulous ee

That will be so good though
xxx

Amber
20-05-2005, 20:06

That will be so good though
xxx
So true!
I wish Zoe could be :banned: from the square! ARRRRRRRRRRGH! She makes me so mad :angry: *runs through wall*! Oww..Lol

di marco
20-05-2005, 20:27
sounds good, hoping it will be true, thats what id like to see! :)

Alisha
20-05-2005, 20:41
I for one would love it. What right has Zoe got laying into Sharon after the way she behaved just before Christmas? I swear that girl gets right up my nostils.

I really want Sharon to give her a piece of her mind.

Can't wait. let the good times roll :cheer: (if it's true though) :)

angelblue
20-05-2005, 20:43
Alisha if you go on digitalspy they have full spoiler their?

Debs
20-05-2005, 20:46
[QUOTE=Joel_Beckett_Lover]HOPEFULLY Zoe gets brained with a frying pan

I just want Zoe to be completely humilated she deserves it

i agree completely. total humiliation is what she needs

Alisha
20-05-2005, 21:03
Alisha if you go on digitalspy they have full spoiler their?

I've just read it and I think you've misunderstood. You got what they said right but it's not a spoiler...just how they would like it to happen -so really it was the poster’s imaginary week of eastenders which marks their return. Though I must add it sounds really good the way he/she wrote it. I wish it was true.

However, I think it's more than likely that we will get a good old fashioned Vic revelation. :) It’s been a while since we have had one of those.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-05-2005, 21:19
So true!
I wish Zoe could be :banned: from the square! ARRRRRRRRRRGH! She makes me so mad :angry: *runs through wall*! Oww..Lol
LOL :lol:

angelblue
20-05-2005, 22:03
OH NOOOOOOOO sorry guys for the misunderstanding i got the wrong end of the stick damm it sounded plausable and quite good oh well :wub:

Alisha
20-05-2005, 22:10
OH NOOOOOOOO sorry guys for the misunderstanding i got the wrong end of the stick damm it sounded plausable and quite good oh well :wub:

Its ok. It can be easily misinterpreted. If I just read it quicky I would have thought the same. Sounded good though.

Mods can you please close this now :)

Layne
20-05-2005, 22:47
We were all hoping that a showdown would be good, so now it looks as if we might get it! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
What fun it is going to be to watch it!!!
Haha

Great way of putting it darlin!!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

i_luv_dennis
21-05-2005, 07:44
all of this is g8t cause i want zoe to lezve and never ever dome bk cause she wrecked the solid relationship between dennis andsharon. and she even selpt with den and had is baby.
GET RID OF ZOE

Angeldelight
21-05-2005, 17:15
I for one would love it. What right has Zoe got laying into Sharon after the way she behaved just before Christmas? I swear that girl gets right up my nostils.

I really want Sharon to give her a piece of her mind.

Can't wait. let the good times roll :cheer: (if it's true though) :)

I totally agree with you... go Sharon go

chance
21-05-2005, 17:25
As its been proved its not a true spoiler i will now close. :)