PDA

View Full Version : jordan

chance
20-05-2005, 17:28
what do you think of her? i think she looks discusting! did you see the dress she wore to the soap awrds? how gross! shes pregnant for heavens sake! whats with the hair? made her look older and uglier! she look like donnatella versace.she always poses with that stupid wink and pout,peter andre must be embarresed.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
20-05-2005, 18:02
Isnt she always disgusting... lol... Peter Andre needs a better girl...

Debs
20-05-2005, 18:13
what do you think of her? i think she looks discusting! did you see the dress she wore to the soap awrds? how gross! shes pregnant for heavens sake! whats with the hair? made her look older and uglier! she look like donnatella versace.she always poses with that stupid wink and pout,peter andre must be embarresed.

she does look vile. the very bleach blond hair and dar dark fake tan!! she looks like a drag queen when she made up with all makeup. she really did looka wful at the soap awards in that dress espeically compared to the two woman from emmerdale who are pregnant.

i ysed to watch the jordan programme on itv2. she came acroos as quite nice on that programme. she also didnt look as scary as she does now!!!!

i think that we get a lot of wrong stories about jordan in the press a lot of made up stuff too. i think that she does play up to the jordan character thats how she makes her money thats her job so why not.

have you read her book its quite good!!

did you see her when she did her eurovision thing!! she was awful

Sherbs
20-05-2005, 18:57
She is and always has been nothing but a Tart!
How on gods earth she had the gaul to call jamelia a whore i don't know, Pot, Kettle, Black springs to mind.
The black dress your on about chance was disgusting, me and my wife (sis) saw her and were gobsmacked.
Funniest thing of all, even with all the make up, she isn't pretty!
Did anyone see the Friday Night Project a while back with Jimmy Carr and friends.
They had a guest host each week, and they were great, Bridgette Nielson.....hilarious,
Vinnie Jones.........Brilliant...........Jordan.......One Tone voice all the way through, and she couldn't even make herself sound interesting, let alone the show, and struggled all the way through reading from an autoque!
That was there lowest ratings apparently, can well believe it.
Poor old Peter Andre, i bet he must regret going with her now.
Amazed me to see her saying on the tv this week, How Harvey will never know her new child..............Why not!
He is blind, why on earth will he not know him/her?????????
Anything for a bit of attention.

.....takes a deep breath and goes off to cook din dins!

Sherbs
20-05-2005, 18:59
Oh Debs yes i saw the eurovision thing........wasn't she terrible.
And she still says she will release an album.
Oh well, sure the pubs & clubs will buy it.
Will be a great tool to get rid of people at the end of the night!!!!!!!

Debs
20-05-2005, 19:07
[QUOTE=Sherbs]She is and always has been nothing but a Tart!

I can see why you say that Sherbs but we only know what we see inthe papers. when you see interviews with her or you read ok she comes across quite nice.

[QOUTE]Funniest thing of all, even with all the make up, she isn't pretty!

Actually without all her make up, hair extensions, and fake tan i think she is quite pretty

Did anyone see the Friday Night Project a while back with Jimmy Carr and friends.
They had a guest host each week, and they were great, Bridgette Nielson.....hilarious,
Vinnie Jones.........Brilliant...........Jordan.......One Tone voice all the way through, and she couldn't even make herself sound interesting, let alone the show, and struggled all the way through reading from an autoque!
That was there lowest ratings apparently, can well believe it.

I agree with you there she was awful. she should stick to her modelling that his her job. she is an awful singer and presenter!!

Poor old Peter Andre, i bet he must regret going with her now.

nope they are very well suited both love the limelight!

Debs
20-05-2005, 19:10
Oh Debs yes i saw the eurovision thing........wasn't she terrible.
And she still says she will release an album.
Oh well, sure the pubs & clubs will buy it.
Will be a great tool to get rid of people at the end of the night!!!!!!!

she should give it up!! no one will buy her records stick to her modelling and ok spreads

Treacle
20-05-2005, 22:32
She's better than that Happy Christmas one, Abi Titmuss or whatever her name is.

Debs
21-05-2005, 11:17
She's better than that Happy Christmas one, Abi Titmuss or whatever her name is.

she is 100% better