PDA

View Full Version : Week 9

irish eyes
07-02-2008, 13:26
Jac is becoming increasingly frustrated with her lack of career progress and is determined to become a good CT surgeon, as the medical drama continues. She tries to gain popularity with the team on Darwin by covering up for a missing Faye, whom she later finds out has gone to her dead husband's graveside as he is exhumed.

Maddy, meanwhile, is intrigued when Linden's eagerness to treat one and all stops short when he is faced with a specific female patient. She later finds out that the patient looks like his dead wife.

Elsewhere, Ric is having cash-flow problems and, when Michael offers him some private work, his principles weaken. He decides to take up Michael's offer and ends up doing a breast reduction operation – much to his shame.

CrazyLea
07-02-2008, 16:01
Awww poor Linden!

StarsOfCCTV
07-02-2008, 16:50
Jac covering up for Faye? Wonders will never cease :p

Aww Linden..his past is being revealed..

Abigail
07-02-2008, 19:43
Jac covering up for Faye? Wonders will never cease :p

She's probably only doing it so she has a hold over her. Scheming cow

CrazyLea
07-02-2008, 20:41
Jac should realise by now that sucking up and scheming never gets her anywhere. If she just did what she loves, then one day she'd make it big. She is a good surgeon.

StarsOfCCTV
07-02-2008, 20:56
Ah you say that but sucking up and scheming got her the CT post :p

CrazyLea
07-02-2008, 20:58
She might of got it on her own credit though if she didn't :p We shall never know :p

Abigail
07-02-2008, 22:02
Ah you say that but sucking up and scheming got her the CT post :p

Connie never actually wanted her to get it. She only agreed because Sam had to go to a post where it wasn't so demanding.

Maybe we will see Jac in a different light in the CT post.

CrazyLea
07-02-2008, 22:06
I do think that Jac does have another side to her that she keeps closed in.. kinda like Connie.. but more closed.

Like, I reckon deep down she does care for people.. such as Joseph maybe. But she does care more for her job than anything though.

StarsOfCCTV
07-02-2008, 22:48
Very closed...and very deep...:p

I hope we'll get to see her in a different way...she's been there like 2 years and she hasn't stopped being a..b:ninja: yet :p

Abigail
07-02-2008, 22:50
I don't think Jac will ever stop being a cow. Its just not in her nature to be nice to people.