PDA

View Full Version : viv goes in to battle

chance
20-05-2005, 13:18
Emmerdale busybody Viv is determined to keep her son's daughter in the village - by any means possible.

The battleaxe, played by Deena Payne, is as distraught as Scott when he tells her that Zoe is planning on leaving the Dales with their daughter Jean.

Zoe, played by Leah Bracknell, is determined that she and her little girl need a fresh start away from Emmerdale - even if it means cutting off ties with Jean's father.

However, Viv vows to a devastated Scott, played by Ben Freeman, that she will not let him lose his daughter.

She first tries to persuade a friend to talk to Zoe about the effect removing Jean will have on the little girl's dad, but his efforts fail.

Viv then pays a visit the Citizen's Advice Bureau, where she finds out that her son would have a good chance of winning custody of Jean - if he could prove Zoe was unhinged.

However, Scott is not so sure about this idea and believes he would have more luck if he managed to repair his relationship with Zoe - with a little help from his mum.

He asks Viv to be as rude to Zoe as possible - which she gladly agrees to - allowing him to turn up as a knight in shining armour with a sympathetic ear.

And as Viv gears up to be at her most brash and annoying, it looks like the plan is working as Zoe turns more and more to her former lover for help

RealityGap
23-05-2005, 13:49
this sounds great poor Zoe being uses again!!

dddMac1
23-05-2005, 14:55
sounds good

Jemma
23-05-2005, 15:24
this sounds great poor Zoe being uses again!!
Scott shouldn't be trying to use her like taht but i think it was quite out of order that she was thinking of just going away with jean and not even telling Scott, let alone giving him any choice about it!

dddMac1
23-05-2005, 16:10
i think Scott should do whatever it takes to keep his Daughter

possumlips
28-05-2005, 16:36
hi everyone i just read somewhere that scott gets put in hospital i was wondering if anyone knew how and why???? thanks.xx