PDA

View Full Version : Old characters??????

Eastenders_4ev@
01-02-2008, 12:16
Does anyone know if any of these characters are coming back to the show?

Sharon
Grant
Kat
Alfie

I loved kat and alfie
An isnt about time sharon came back with little dennis

does anyone know if they will be or if there are any other old characters to return this year??

JustJodi
01-02-2008, 12:27
really who does Sharon have to go back to ??

Grant,, as much as I lust over him, I do not see him coming back any time soon.

Kat would have Mo and Charlie to go back to and cousins Stacey and Sean ( of course her 3 other sisters that are no longer on our screen)

Alfie,, not sure he will come back( if alone ),but again who does he have to go back to Nana is dead, Spencer is ?????? his two cousins dead...

Guess if KAT AND ALFIE came back together that would be great, to have another couple on the square...I miss Kat...

Abigail
01-02-2008, 12:36
I don't think Grant will be coming back in the foreseable future as Ross Kemp is busy writing books and has just made a tv program about life in Iraq/Afghanistan, can't remember which.

Perdita
01-02-2008, 12:45
Ross Kemp is in Afghanistan and has confirmed that he has no immediate plans to come back to EE but will not rule it out for definite, so it will be while yet before he might come back to sort out the Vic. Sharon (Letitia Dean) is on the 2008 Strictly Come Dancing UK arena tour, and does panto, so also quite busy. Shane Richie is busy with some new game show at the mo. Don't know about Jessie Wallace.

Siobhan
01-02-2008, 12:50
Ross Kemp is in Afghanistan and has confirmed that he has no immediate plans to come back to EE but will not rule it out for definite, so it will be while yet before he might come back to sort out the Vic. Sharon (Letitia Dean) is on the 2008 Strictly Come Dancing UK arena tour, and does panto, so also quite busy. Shane Richie is busy with some new game show at the mo. Don't know about Jessie Wallace.

Jessie wallace is currently doing Wild at heart as far as I know

Chloe O'brien
01-02-2008, 15:42
I can't see Ross Kemp coming back for a while as he has so many other projects on the go, despite numerous appeals from Barbara Windsor to come back to the square. As for Sharon, Kat and Alfie there really isn't any storylines to come back into and there is't anywhere in the square for them to stay. I would like to see Nick Cotton back.

Chris_2k11
02-02-2008, 19:17
Does anyone know if any of these characters are coming back to the show?

Sharon
Grant
Kat
Alfie
no no no and no :lol:

Mr Maestro
03-02-2008, 12:17
I would love Sharon to come back, but what storyline would they give her, she has nothing anymore in the square. So I don't she how she could ever come back now.

I would however liked to have seen her come back for Pauline's Funeral, I can't see why this actors and actresses can't at least do one episode now and then.

Katy
03-02-2008, 13:59
i think once actors leave its time for them to move on, all those characters are well past there sell by date.

Eastenders_4ev@
03-02-2008, 19:11
i think once actors leave its time for them to move on, all those characters are well past there sell by date.

Yer i suppose they are lol
Id just luv 2 see kat back lol

Joanne
04-02-2008, 14:08
I would love Sharon to come back, but what storyline would they give her, she has nothing anymore in the square. So I don't she how she could ever come back now.

I would however liked to have seen her come back for Pauline's Funeral, I can't see why this actors and actresses can't at least do one episode now and then.

Unless she was to find out somehow the role Phil played in Dennis's death. The way he wound him up into beating up Johnny Allen, ensuring that Dennis effectively signed his own death warrant. Maybe she could come to have some sort of revenge?

Personally I don't think she will come back anytime soon, but it could be a way of writing her back in.