PDA

View Full Version : Atomic Kitten - Anyone Who Had A Heart

lizann
29-01-2008, 15:01
ATOMIC KITTEN are back and are releasing a cover of CILLA BLACK’s 1964 hit Anyone Who Had A Heart on January 28.

The plan is to make it Liverpool’s 57th No1 single - to celebrate the city’s European Capital Of Culture status.

Clawless trio NATASHA HAMILTON, JENNY FROST and LIZ McCLARNON could get back together for good if it is well received.

Obviously, KERRY KATONA won’t be back in the line-up. If she was they’d have to change their name to Atomic Bomb.

The release is part of the city’s Number One Project for the Capital Of Culture celebrations.

Abigail
29-01-2008, 15:08
Why would they have to change their name?

They were rubbish before and they are probably still rubbish.

:thumbsdow

Siobhan
29-01-2008, 16:09
Cilla black's version of this song is fantastic.. I love it and Atomic whatever they want to call themselves, will probably ruin it :angry::angry:

Debs
29-01-2008, 16:46
It is rubbish!!!

i liked them before ( yes im not ashamed to admit it!!!) but this really is rubbish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLG1EFRzXZA

Perdita
29-01-2008, 16:51
I liked Atomic Kitten before and quite like this version of the Cilla classic. Please don't ban me because of this. :lol:

CrazyLea
29-01-2008, 17:02
I love Atomic Kitten :D.
I'll listen to the song after.

Jessie Wallace
29-01-2008, 22:14
(Ducks from all the stone's being thrown at her) I actually quite like it, but then anything would beat Cilla's warbling!

Abbie
29-01-2008, 22:17
I like it too and I use to love them, I still have a few of their CDs, my only problem with them is they do too mnay covers

pookie1968uk
31-01-2008, 16:19
i like it too! think they sing it quite well!

Abigail
04-02-2008, 23:42
Atomic Kitten's comeback single has failed to make the UK singles chart.

Released as a download last Monday, the girl group's cover of 'Anyone Who Had A Heart' - a number one for Cilla Black in 1964 - does not appear in this week's top 75.

Jenny Frost, Natasha Hamilton and Liz McLarnon recorded the song for the Liverpool Number One project, a celebration of the city's musical heritage coinciding with its year as the European Capital of Culture.

It marked the group's first single since February 2005, when 'Cradle' became the 13th top ten hit of their career.

To promote the single, the pop trio took to the stage at London's G-A-Y club night on Saturday for a reunion performance.

Abbie
05-02-2008, 17:58
O dear, a shame, I quite like how they sing the song I just think the video is pants though

Abigail
05-02-2008, 20:00
I've not heard the song or seen the video. Don't think I want to though.

Katy
06-02-2008, 18:03
I cant stand Atomic Kitten, I didnt like them the first time round so i doubt i'll like them the second time orund.

Bryan
06-02-2008, 19:11
Atomic Kitten's comeback single has failed to make the UK singles chart.

Released as a download last Monday, the girl group's cover of 'Anyone Who Had A Heart' - a number one for Cilla Black in 1964 - does not appear in this week's top 75.

Jenny Frost, Natasha Hamilton and Liz McLarnon recorded the song for the Liverpool Number One project, a celebration of the city's musical heritage coinciding with its year as the European Capital of Culture.

It marked the group's first single since February 2005, when 'Cradle' became the 13th top ten hit of their career.

To promote the single, the pop trio took to the stage at London's G-A-Y club night on Saturday for a reunion performance.

ha ha - gutted! :D when will they learn that times have changed, we no longer like cheesy pop!

but tbf that cover isn't that bad really, should have got into the top 75 :p LOL

sindydoll
10-02-2008, 18:55
i like this song.............................................. ................................