PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers 11-15 Feb

moonstorm
28-01-2008, 09:09
Monday, February 11

Sasha is frustrated that Leo and Calvin treat her like a child while demanding that she grow up. Fletch convinces her that getting stoned is the answer.

Gilly asks Rhys to be his best man, unaware of Rhys and Beth's secret kiss the night before. And Beth makes a shocking proposal to Rhys.

Nancy is worried about Jake's priorities when he seems more concerned about the wedding than Charlie's chemotherapy.

And Neville tries to disrupt Hannah's date with Danny.

Tuesday, February 12

Sasha refuses to accept Calvin's apology for hurting her, packs her bags and leaves with Fletch to stay with Amy and Ste.

Nancy is stunned when Jake announces that he's made arrangements for them to be married in the hospital chapel so that Charlie can be there.

And Danny regrets breaking up with Hannah, while Justin tries to get to the bottom of his decision.

Wednesday, February 13

Russ has concerns about Nancy and Jake getting married at the hospital, but agrees to be Jake's best man, while Nancy tries to make up with Sarah and Hannah.

Summer convinces O.B. he needs to tell Tom that he's leaving for London.

And Sasha regrets taking heroin the night before as she and Fletch suffer a massive comedown in Ste and Amy's bathroom.

Thursday, February 14

Nancy spurns Jake's advances on their wedding night, but he uses his strength to overpower her, until Steph walks in.

On his last day in Hollyoaks, O.B. reminisces with Max about the old days and the mischief they used to get up to.

Katy tries to take Justin's mind off the anniversary of Becca's death, but Elliot and Zak barge in on them while Katy is in her underwear.

Friday, February 15

Tony is furious to find his living room furniture in the Loft yard.

Max throws a surprise party for O.B. and Summer, and asks Steph to move into the flat. But does O.B. really want to leave Hollyoaks?

Jake is desperate to win Nancy back after he attempted to rape her on their wedding night, but she refuses to come out of the bedroom, reducing Jake to a whimpering mess.

Katy agrees to participate in the charity tie-me-up fundraising challenge, with Zak as her very willing partner, and Elliot convinces Sarah to team up with him.

tammyy2j
28-01-2008, 13:58
So OB leaves this week its a pity

lizann
28-01-2008, 17:34
Jake is getting out of control poor Nancy

moonstorm
28-01-2008, 19:20
I so want Nancy to stand up to him. I wonder how far they will let it go but I guess nearly getting raped is pretty far.

Katy
28-01-2008, 21:55
Its so not on Nancy used to be so independant.Its a great storyline.

Not likeing OB leaving or thefact Katy's name keeps appearing .