PDA

View Full Version : Corrie star expecting first baby

Abigail
17-01-2008, 11:44
Coronation Street star Julia Haworth has revealed that she is pregnant.

The actress, who plays Claire Peacock in the ITV1 soap, is expecting her first baby with accountant husband Jon Wormold.

She found out the news in November but wanted to keep it quiet until her 12 week scan.

She told The Mirror: "We haven't stopped smiling. It's such a special time and I feel so lucky we're going to share it."

Haworth added that her character's postnatal depression following the birth of son Freddie had helped "prepare" her for being a mother.

The 28-year-old married Wormold in May 2006 after a two-year romance.

She is due to give birth in July.

Katy
17-01-2008, 13:55
aww bless, we havent seen much of Claire and AShley recently.

Abbie
17-01-2008, 21:52
Awww congrats to her :)
I know we havent seen much of her recently

Chloe O'brien
18-01-2008, 11:34
Aw Congratulations to Julia and her husband on there fab news.

Perdita
18-01-2008, 13:29
Will she become pregnant in Corrie now or will they show her in such a way that you can't see she is pregnant? :searchme:

Abbie
18-01-2008, 17:30
Will she become pregnant in Corrie now or will they show her in such a way that you can't see she is pregnant? :searchme:

oooo yeah good point cos she has no reason to go away for a bit and we havent see much of her lately so its time she came back for a bit

Ruffed_lemur
19-01-2008, 16:53

Didn't do a very good job of hiding Frankie's ( can't recall her real name ) pregnancy did they? :lol:

Perdita
26-01-2008, 07:34

Didn't do a very good job of hiding Frankie's ( can't recall her real name ) pregnancy did they? :lol:

The actress is called Debra Stephenson. I agree, you could tell she was pregnant as you could with Kat Moon and Denise Wicks. :lol:

LostVoodoo
26-01-2008, 10:26
The actress is called Debra Stephenson. I agree, you could tell she was pregnant as you could with Kat Moon and Denise Wicks. :lol:

Denise Wicks was ok, with the smock top and the dressing gown and it didn't go on for too long. Frankie however seemed to be wearing a coat for months!