PDA

View Full Version : Take That - Never Forget

Chris_2k11
11-01-2008, 23:24
I believe this is by far their best song especially the intro, stuff they're releasing nowadays doesn't even come close to their older stuff imo (shine's good though). Bands deciding to reunite nowadays will never top their classic stuff - as proved by the spice girls !! :moonie:

CrazyLea
11-01-2008, 23:25
I actually prefer their new stuff tbh. I wasn't too keen on them before. I love them now. I do like "Want You Back" from their old stuff though. That's awesome.

Chloe O'brien
12-01-2008, 00:28
I love there old stuff as well as there new stuff. I had forgotten how many of the songs I loved until they did an audience with TT last year. Probably my personal favourite would be Relight my Fire and Babe. But last year Marley's school had an Fame Acedemy competition for Comic Relief and 4 boys from her class called themselves Take This and sang Patients. They were brilliant for a bunch of 8 year olds and deserving winners of the competition.

Abbie
12-01-2008, 16:06
I love alot of their old stuff as well as new. I love this song too, but I went through a period where I didnt like it as i interouse music the house that I didnt like won with this song for choir

Kim
12-01-2008, 16:16
I've just listened to it on youtube for the first time and I don't like it. It could well grow on me as 'Rule The World' did though - I'm addicted to that now!

pookie1968uk
12-01-2008, 17:26
i think take thats stuff is much better now than it was then. they are in a league of their own and their music has matured much more than the earlier boy band stuff.

Abbie
12-01-2008, 17:33
i think take thats stuff is much better now than it was then. they are in a league of their own and their music has matured much more than the earlier boy band stuff.

I know what you mean but at the same time I think there old stuff was just as good as thei new stuff because they both fitted into the time.

Katy
13-01-2008, 09:09
I lioe Never Forget especially the intro but i do like there new stuff. My favourite song is Pray and Relight my fire and Reach Out, from the new album.