PDA

View Full Version : Good on Jessie!!!

kelly05
19-05-2005, 18:41
Just read Jessie Wallace's interview in this weeks OK magazine.... Afer all her ex has put her through, she point blank refused to enter into any discussion about him. For the sake of her little girl, she refused the opportunity of a public slanging match about him. Pity he didn't feel the same way............ She looked absolutely amazing, and spoke instead of the love she has for her little girl, and her upcoming return to our screens, saying that Kat is threw right into the thick of the action!!! Can't wait!! :cheer:

i_love_matt!
19-05-2005, 20:18
good on you jessie!

Debs
19-05-2005, 20:24
Just read Jessie Wallace's interview in this weeks OK magazine.... Afer all her ex has put her through, she point blank refused to enter into any discussion about him. For the sake of her little girl, she refused the opportunity of a public slanging match about him. Pity he didn't feel the same way............ She looked absolutely amazing, and spoke instead of the love she has for her little girl, and her upcoming return to our screens, saying that Kat is threw right into the thick of the action!!! Can't wait!! :cheer:

i didnt get OK this week. good on jessie.

maybe he should have thought about what he was doing instaed of all the cash he was going to get!!

i like jessie i do not believe all the stuff that is written about her. glad she is getting on with her life

*kalfie*moon*
19-05-2005, 20:48
go jessie! :D

callummc
19-05-2005, 22:21
all it means is that lady isn't daft,she knows how to get public sympathy on her side,personally i think they deserve each other,give her 2 or 3 months and she'll take him back untill he gets skint again and then he'll sell the same story written slightly different to a different paper and then it'll be a case of here we go again.

chance
19-05-2005, 22:32
well said callum,she knows damn well everyones going to say arrr poor jesse,look what hes done and shes so good for not talking bout it any further,just a shame people fall for it.

Behemoth
19-05-2005, 22:35
I agree chance. She knows that this will gains her loads of sympathy and supporters.

Chantelle
19-05-2005, 23:34
In my opinion, what goes on between dave and Jessie is their life and it shouldnt be made public. I don't uderstand why you are slagging off Jessie when it was that ****** dave that made it all public to get a few bob. He is a complete and utter plank, and no real man or loving father could do that to the mother of his child...for the childs sake at least! So if she is asked about it and doesnt want to comment maybe thats not because she wants to gain sympathy, maybe its because she actually is quite hurt and actually has real feelings...i know you maybe couldnt believe it but...apparently actors are people too!

hazey
19-05-2005, 23:39
In my opinion, what goes on between dave and Jessie is their life and it shouldnt be made public. I don't uderstand why you are slagging off Jessie when it was that ****** dave that made it all public to get a few bob. He is a complete and utter plank, and no real man or loving father could do that to the mother of his child...for the childs sake at least! So if she is asked about it and doesnt want to comment maybe thats not because she wants to gain sympathy, maybe its because she actually is quite hurt and actually has real feelings...i know you maybe couldnt believe it but...apparently actors are people too! Well said !!!

callummc
19-05-2005, 23:58
we don't know either of them and personally i wouldn't want to,but 1 things obvious they both love publicity,good or bad they don't care as long as their the centre of attention

RealityGap
20-05-2005, 09:56
I don't really care, what her motivation for keeping her mouth shut but I am glad for the sake of the little one, she has, I find it hard to believe that anyone could be so horrible about someone who is a parent of their child.

chance
20-05-2005, 10:02
In my opinion, what goes on between dave and Jessie is their life and it shouldnt be made public. I don't uderstand why you are slagging off Jessie when it was that ****** dave that made it all public to get a few bob. He is a complete and utter plank, and no real man or loving father could do that to the mother of his child...for the childs sake at least! So if she is asked about it and doesnt want to comment maybe thats not because she wants to gain sympathy, maybe its because she actually is quite hurt and actually has real feelings...i know you maybe couldnt believe it but...apparently actors are people too!
really?!

chance
20-05-2005, 10:03
I don't really care, what her motivation for keeping her mouth shut but I am glad for the sake of the little one, she has, I find it hard to believe that anyone could be so horrible about someone who is a parent of their child.
no one knows what goes on behind closed doors

dddMac1
20-05-2005, 11:49
yea good on Jessie.couldn't she stop him seeing their Daughter

chance
23-05-2005, 08:06
hmmm yeah good on jessie alright,doesent love the attention ,no? doesnt want to discuss it anymore,no? that must be why shes on the front of the sun telling her story then. :rotfl:

di marco
23-05-2005, 08:31
hmmm yeah good on jessie alright,doesent love the attention ,no? doesnt want to discuss it anymore,no? that must be why shes on the front of the sun telling her story then. :rotfl:

havent seen the paper, but obviously she is just as desperate as he was to put her side across and gain publicity

chance
23-05-2005, 09:12
exactly thats what im trying say,they are both as bad as each other,probably planned by both of them.

alan45
23-05-2005, 10:29
Well said Callum. This is just another case of a so called star using the media when it suits their own ends. Once you start using the media you have to remember you open your private life to the public and can get good as well as bad publicity

Debs
23-05-2005, 10:37
havent seen the sun today but what a shame!! now everyone who a good opinion of her wiil change their minds!! good one jessie!!

Sherbs
23-05-2005, 13:15
Yes her not talking about it is great huh.......not!
Must be another Jessie Wallace in the papers today then, getting paid god knows how much for the sypathy vote.
Isn't it amazing how stars/celebs/wanabee celebs all split up or have huge headlines just before they make a come back.
Open your eyes jessie lovers, its all a ploy, as chance said, they will be together again soon.
Made me laugh how she said in the paper today, i will never let another man in my babys life.
Well what an exciting life Jessie has to look forward to!

Debs
23-05-2005, 15:43
gald to see she didnt slag dave off though!!

chance
23-05-2005, 16:46
i havent read it,i just saw the headline but if she didnt slag dave off then shes playing the game well,very clever..

Princess
23-05-2005, 18:58
I love Jessie Wallace. She's been through so much but she's still going strong!

Sherbs
25-05-2005, 12:58
Been through so much!!!!!!..............lol.

Alisha
25-05-2005, 13:25
i havent read it,i just saw the headline but if she didnt slag dave off then shes playing the game well,very clever..

I think she just wants to get her side across

alan45
25-05-2005, 14:08
I love Jessie Wallace. She's been through so much but she's still going strong!

Most of her troubles she has brought on herself :searchme: