PDA

View Full Version : Week 5

irish eyes
10-01-2008, 13:25
A meeting is held about whether Sam can continue in his condition, in the latest episode of the hospital drama. Sam reluctantly agrees to move to Keller when he makes a mistake and misplaces a patient's notes – but Chrissie later finds the notes hidden in Stuart's locker. In a fit of jealousy, Stuart had hidden them to get Sam off the ward and away from Chrissie. They have a heated argument and a now-single Stuart hits the bottle.

Joseph is still worried about his brother and Faye tries to help by giving him information about a treatment abroad. Later, she is called into the police station regarding the suspicious deaths of her two husbands.

Meanwhile, Donna pretends to have a date with Linden to stop people teasing her about her love life – but she is caught out.

Sam is played by Tom Chambers, Chrissie by Tina Hobley, Stuart by Conor Mullen, Joseph by Luke Roberts, Faye by Patsy Kensit, Donna by Jaye Jackson and Linden by Duncan Powell.

StarsOfCCTV
10-01-2008, 16:18
I can't believe Stuart does that! :nono: He deserves to be dumped, Chrissie's been there done that with Sam she's just being a great friend :rolleyes: He should be apologising to Sam and Chrissie instead of going to drink...

Faye has had two husbands? Didn't she have just the one? :p Blimey, Joseph better watch his back :ninja: :p

CrazyLea
10-01-2008, 16:50
Not our Stuart :eek:. How could he :eek:. Feel sorry for him a liitle bit though.. turning to drink..

Yeah I thought she just had the one too!!! Yes Joseph better. I hope she did kill them and then goes to jail; leaving our screens and my Joseph alone :p.

StarsOfCCTV
10-01-2008, 21:07
Not our Stuart :eek:. How could he :eek:. Feel sorry for him a liitle bit though.. turning to drink..

Yeah I thought she just had the one too!!! Yes Joseph better. I hope she did kill them and then goes to jail; leaving our screens and my Joseph alone :p.

Your Joseph?!..:p :lol:

Hopefully Joseph will twig and push her down the stairs :lol:

CrazyLea
10-01-2008, 22:05
Yes sorry you're right.. where are my manners :p.

My Luke not Joseph :lol:. My mistake :p.

I hope Joe pushes her too :lol:

StarsOfCCTV
10-01-2008, 22:56
Huh...I think you mean our Joseph/Luke :p :lol:

Poor Joseph, will he ever have luck with women? :p

CrazyLea
10-01-2008, 23:02
Fine OUR Joseph/Luke. You should feel honoured. I don't share him with everyone :lol:. I only shared him with you because of our Holby history together :rotfl:.

I know!! I think Joseph needs a brand new woman!! Or Maddy ;-).

I think it's going to be really good with Josephs brother! I think it will show some great stuff from Luke too.

StarsOfCCTV
10-01-2008, 23:32
Yeah I'm looking forward to the brother stuff too, Joseph/Luke has been underused since that whole Lord Byrne/Jac mess. Maddy could be good for him...:p at least she wouldn't try to get off with male members of his family or push him down the stairs :lol:

CrazyLea
10-01-2008, 23:34
Yeah I think so. I mean, okay, sure it wasn't that long ago it all happened. But as soon as LB died, Joseph kinda just went into oblivion. That's something that annoys me about TV shows.. how chracters just disappear.. I mean I know they can't be in every episode.. and it must be especially hard with a show that's only on once a week, but still.. :p. Maybe I'm just biased.. like I am with Maddy not being in it much aswell :p.

Abigail
11-01-2008, 11:04
Maddy and Joseph don't go together at all. I don't even think they have been in many scenes together.

I don't want Stuart to start drinking. That's just like Kyla all over again. And she might start drinking again too which would be totally pointless and boring :thumbsdow

CrazyLea
11-01-2008, 17:03
Maddy and Joseph don't go together at all. I don't even think they have been in many scenes together.

No you're probably right :p. I just wanted them in more scenes... at the same time.. I can dream hey :p.

StarsOfCCTV
12-01-2008, 01:23

I don't want Stuart to start drinking. That's just like Kyla all over again. And she might start drinking again too which would be totally pointless and boring :thumbsdow

Oh no. You have a point there. I hope they don't go down that road with Stuart. But now Kyla's off the drink I think (hope) she might shake some sense into him and tell him to stop it and go and apoligise.

And don't crush the Maddy and Joseph dream :p :lol: But why has Maddy not been there for ages? Wasn't she supporting Sam? But suddenly Chrissie's supporting him..not that that's bad but..where did Maddy go? :p

CrazyLea
12-01-2008, 15:18
Yeahhh bring back Maddy!!! :(.

If she isn't in it much this week I feel a protest coming on :rotfl: :angel:.