PDA

View Full Version : Honest

Abigail
09-01-2008, 21:52
Has anybody watched this tonight? I think it's really good.

DaVeyWaVey
09-01-2008, 22:07
This was fantastic! Some parts had me in stitches especially the grandad starting to strip off because he thought he was with his wife! and the daughter putting nail varnish on him! :lol: I liked how the daughter blackmailed her teacher haha and how the son lied about being a Muslim...

I really like Amanda Redman's character in this show - she's great and I like how she's going to try and get her family to go straight. A very promising start.

Abigail
10-01-2008, 12:47
Looks like ITV's new schedule should be good for drama. There is another new drama starting on Monday about the Queen's household which looks interesting.

I'm glad Amanda Redman is back, I loved her in At Home With The Braithwaits.

Reza made me laugh when he was talking about removing spare ribs.

Abigail
10-01-2008, 12:48
Next week:

Determined to lead her wayward family by example, Lindsay takes a demeaning job at a garden centre - where new boss Clive convinces himself she's behind the theft of a lorry-load of goods destined for the stockroom. Drawing on her knowledge of the local underworld, she sets out to find the real perpetrator - but doesn't suspect the identity of the mastermind pulling the strings.

Katy
10-01-2008, 14:40
I thought it was really good, poor old Lindsey has a bit of job trying to get them to go straight.

DaVeyWaVey
10-01-2008, 14:53
Looks like ITV's new schedule should be good for drama. There is another new drama starting on Monday about the Queen's household which looks interesting.

This show reminded me a lot of At Home With The Braithwaites - which I loved when it was on.

ITV does look promising with its new drama line up! :)

Chloe O'brien
10-01-2008, 20:50

This show reminded me a lot of At Home With The Braithwaites - which I loved when it was on.

ITV does look promising with its new drama line up! :)

I thought it reminded me a lot like the Braithwaites, but it was quiet good. The bit where the girl threw the stapler at the benefit guys nuts was billiant.

tammyy2j
11-01-2008, 13:46
I liked the Oz/New Zealand version of this show Outrageous Fortune so i think the UK version will do well Amanda is a great actress

pinkles14
11-01-2008, 23:03
A Very good start it did make me laugh especially when they were talking about removing spare ribs...

Lets hope next weeks episode is just as good....

Abigail
11-01-2008, 23:14
ITV are starting to win me over with the new schedule. I usually only watch BBC programs (except The Bill) because the quality is generally better but ITV are pulling some great new drama out of the bag.

Chloe O'brien
12-01-2008, 00:18
The thing that annoys me about dramas on ITV and other channels is the adverts. That's why I download my favourite american drama's so there is no adverts. I like the BBC because they show a wide range of dramas like sense and sensibilty and life on Mars

Jessie Wallace
12-01-2008, 20:52
I watched this earlier, man i've not laughed so much in months. Roll on next week's episode :thumbsup:

thestud2k7
13-01-2008, 00:36
i do like this, it was really good and it got really good cast