PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers 7-16 January

parkerman
07-01-2008, 11:56
Mon 7 Jan 7.30

Maria struggles to explain the location of the ravine to the rescue team and eventually heads out with them to retrace her steps.

Meanwhile, Liam lays motionless at the bottom of the gorge with Ozzy shivering at his side. He’s winched into the chopper. Have they got him in time?

It's Rosie's first day back at school and senses that everyone's talking about her.

At the factory, Sally gets into a fight with Janice after she calls Rosie a cheap tart and is furious when Carla tells her to take the rest of the day off. How long will Rosie’s scandal haunt the Websters?

After being woken in the early hours of the morning with the news of Liam's accident, Michelle decides she has to go to the Lakes. But what about the DNA test?

And finally, Tyrone decides to go to Blackpool to help Jack find a new home.

Mon 7 Jan 8.30

Maria's world is in chaos as she sits at Liam’s bedside and hears him calling for Carla once again. The nurse explains that the confusion could be triggered by Liam’s condition but Maria isn't convinced.

As Michelle, Steve and Ryan arrive she breaks down and admits to Michelle that Liam was calling out for Carla when he was at death’s door.

Meanwhile, Sophie can’t hide her resentment towards Rosie. Despite her bravado, Rosie is genuinely upset at all the chaos she’s caused. Will things ever be the same in at the Webster household?

As Jack and Vera bicker about the lack of houses available in their price range, Tyrone arrives back from Blackpool as their saviour after visiting every estate agent in the area.

Elsewhere, Gail clashes with a young girl at the medical centre.

Wed 9 Jan

Tina - the angry girl from the medical centre - arrives late for her appointment and Gail takes great pleasure in telling her she’s missed it.

After hurling a mouthful of abuse at Gail she storms out into the street and runs straight into David. David immediately takes a liking to her...

Meanwhile, Sally frets over Kevin’s sentencing and learns from Tyrone that he’s been turning down jobs, thinking Kevin won't be around to complete them.

Elsewhere, Jack and Vera finally settle on a bungalow in Blackpool and Molly and Tyrone think about getting their own feet on the property ladder. Will they make an offer on No. 9?

Finally, Maria can hardly sleep and feels sick at the thought that Liam could be in love with Carla. Michelle advises her to talk to Liam, but will he continue to deny his feelings for his sister-in-law?

Fri 11 Jan 7.30

Maria is annoyed by Carla's constant calls to the hospital and lies to her, telling her there's been no change in Liam's condition.

But when Carla later sees Maria in a bridal shop when she claims she's at the hospital, Carla is livid.

Meanwhile, it’s the day of Kevin's sentencing and despite his apparent confidence, it’s clear that he isn’t as optimistic as he’s making out.

What sentence will Kevin receive and will Rosie ever be forgiven for causing her father to get into trouble?

Elsewhere, Nick arrives on the street annoyed that Michelle didn’t make it to the DNA test on Monday and hasn’t answered his calls. Ryan seens Steve talking to his stalker and runs away, terrified...

And finally, Tina proves to be David's dream girl when she suggests that they stay in drinking vodka. She also takes control and leads him up to the bedroom. Is David about to lose his virginity?

Fri 11 Jan 8.30

Carla berates Maria in the wedding shop but is shocked and saddened to hear that the wedding has been brought forward.

Meanwhile, it's Ryan's 16 birthday and Michelle has to dodge some tricky questions from her son, who sees Nick talking to Steve in the Rovers.

And finally, Kevin and Sally have had enough of Rosie and her troublemaking and Paul starts looking for a new place to live.

Mon 14 Jan 7.30

It's Ryan's 16th birthday, but he becomes suspicious when Michelle makes a huge fuss over him.

Is he close to finding out the truth?

Elsewhere, Maria sees a smug Carla showering Liam with attention and gets more and more wound up.

Rosie is shocked when Sophie joins in with the other girls at school and taunts her about her affair with John. The sisters end up fighting and Sally is called in.

Can she cope with her daughters in Kevin's absence?

Mon 14 Jan 8.30

Ryan is furious when he realises that everyone except him knew about Nick.

Michelle tries to explain why they kept it a secret, but the teenager loses his temper and storms out. Hours later he still hasn't returned...

At the factory, Tony gets cross with Carla for putting Liam first and she accuses him of being jealous.

Elsewhere, Tyrone is stunned when Molly tells him that because of their financial situation with the new house, they should keep Paul on as a lodger...

Wed 16 Jan

Michelle is shocked when Alex's mum, Wendy, pays her a visit to the Rovers.

What does she want to say?

At the Duckworths', Vera and Jack pack up their belongings and the reality of their move to Blackpool sinks in. They announce to Molly and Tyrone that they'll be gone in six weeks.

What will the Street be like without Jack and Vera?

And finally, feeling threatened by Carla, Maria tries to persaude Liam not to go into work.

kitty_uk
07-01-2008, 23:19
Thank u , sounds really intresting.

Perdita
08-01-2008, 06:28
Thank you, I look forward to see the sparks flying everywhere in the street. :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
08-01-2008, 18:24
Thank you, I look forward to see the sparks flying everywhere in the street. :thumbsup:its not bonfire night til November ;)

parkerman
09-01-2008, 19:05
And here's the previews for Friday 18th - two episodes:

Fri 18 Jan 7.30

The Duckworths are excited about their new life in Blackpool, but it all comes crashing down when Vera collapses.

At the Rovers, Michelle is frantic about Ryan and his whereabouts and decides to go and look for him herself.

Elsewhere, Maria struggles to hide her distrust of Carla from Liam and jealously questions why he has to spend so much time with her.

Liam assures her that she has nothing to worry about. But what he doesn't know is that Carla has booked a double hotel room for herself and Liam for a business trip the following week...

Meanwhile, Gail introduces Tina to Audrey and hopes her son's new girlfriend might be a calming influence. Will she?

Fri 18 Jan 8.30

The residents of Coronation Street reel at the news of Vera's death.

How will Jack cope without his lifelong partner?

Meanwhile, there's still no sign of Ryan and Michelle goes to see Nick, blaming him for everything.

At the Platts, David and Tina are loved up and Gail is pleased to see her son finally behaving like a normal teenager.

And finally, Maria is seething when Liam tells her he has to attend a business meeting with Carla and will be away overnight.

Chris_2k11
09-01-2008, 21:31
Ive seen no trailers or anything for Vera's death which I find unusual

CrazyLea
09-01-2008, 22:02
:crying: It's going to be so sad when Vera dies!!!! I still can't believe it's going to happen. I kinda wish they just went to Blackpool. What is Jack without Vera anywho? :(

parkerman
10-01-2008, 10:29

ITV say they've filmed three different endings, so, although we know she dies, no-one is yet quite sure how it happens, which is why there are, as yet, no trailers.

Perdita
10-01-2008, 20:37

I am glad, it is sad enough knowing she will pass away but I don't really want to see trailers beforehand. :(

Chloe O'brien
10-01-2008, 20:40
I'm really not looking forward to Vera's death, it's going to be a real tear-jeaker that's for sure

Perdita
10-01-2008, 20:48
Thank you, I look forward to see the sparks flying everywhere in the street. :thumbsup:its not bonfire night til November ;)

That does not matter in soapland, which is good because it makes good entertainment. I can't wait to see the storylines unfold.:cheer: