PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks' Jamie Lomas staying put

Chris_2k11
04-01-2008, 21:22
Hollyoaks' resident bad boy Warren Fox is sticking with the show, Digital Spy can confirm.

Rumours have been circulating that Jamie Lomas, who plays Warren, will be leaving in 2008. However, Lomas is contracted at least until the end of next year.

Hollyoaks producer Bryan Kirkwood told DS: "Jamie Lomas is definitely not leaving the show. Because of the nature of the character and the soap moral guidebook which states that all baddies must eventually have their comeuppance, Jamie and I speak on a very regular basis to check that we're going in the right direction with the character and that he and I are happy for Warren to continue."

He added: "He's brought a real heart to something that could have been a cardboard cutout villain and I hope he sticks around for a long time to come."

A source commented: "Warren's not being phased out – far from it. There's a huge storyline in 2008 which sees his past come back to haunt him in a way which he could never have imagined."

Abbie
04-01-2008, 21:24
ooooo Yay I quite him, I just wish he wasnt this tough bad guy the whole time

StarsOfCCTV
04-01-2008, 21:27
I like him but just when I think he's alright he goes and does something like taking advantage of Darren :rolleyes:

Abbie
04-01-2008, 21:28
I know! And when he is a bad guy and being all tough his face goes all werid and its not nice

Chris_2k11
04-01-2008, 21:31
I reckon the last part must mean the truth is gonna come out about Sean? or CLARE BACK???

tammyy2j
04-01-2008, 21:54
I'm glad Warren is staying they just need to get rid annoying Katy and Louise

Chris_2k11
04-01-2008, 22:16
Kayehhhhh's going thank god!