PDA

View Full Version : media player help

samantha nixon
04-01-2008, 12:55
Hiya, whenever I go on the holby website and click to watch the preview site it always disconnects my internet and wont play the clip. Does anyone know why this could be? as it has only been happening for the past couple of weeks, as they used ti work for me
Thanks for any help

Siobhan
04-01-2008, 13:51
Hiya, whenever I go on the holby website and click to watch the preview site it always disconnects my internet and wont play the clip. Does anyone know why this could be? as it has only been happening for the past couple of weeks, as they used ti work for me
Thanks for any help

I noticed that with a lot of BBC sites.. it is the same for me with EE.. I recently installed Quicktime to view some stuff on the topgear site.. you could try install that and see if it works

samantha nixon
04-01-2008, 14:40
But all of the other sites work for me, it is just holby that dont lol, but it works on all the other comps/laptops in my house. I think I used to have quicktime on here for casualy clips on another site.
I just clicked launch in stand alone player on the holby one and that seems to be workng at the minute
Thanks for your help