PDA

View Full Version : Most favourite and Least Favourite families in EastEnders...

Lizzie Brookes
01-01-2008, 07:00
Mine are:

Most Favouite - Beales, Brannings
Like - Slaters, Wicks
Least favourite - Mitchels (excluding Ronnie)

Kim
01-01-2008, 12:34
Most Favourite - Slaters, Brannings

Least Favourite - Masoods, Mitchells (Love Ronnie and Roxy though.)

Abbie
01-01-2008, 14:12
Most Favourite: Brannings, Slater

Least Favourite: Beales

Bryan
01-01-2008, 14:50
Most Favourite - Beales or Brannings

Least Favourite - Millers or Masoods

parkerman
01-01-2008, 15:17
What's wrong with the Masoods? I think the husband is one of the best characters around at the moment.

Chris_2k11
01-01-2008, 19:33
What's wrong with the Masoods? I think the husband is one of the best characters around at the moment.I like the Masoods too apart from the mother, what an old dragon!

Fave - BRANNINGS
Least fave - WICKS

Mitchells have also had their day.

Abi
01-01-2008, 19:56
Favourite- Beales or Brannings
Least Favourite- Mitchells

Kim
01-01-2008, 20:01
What's wrong with the Masoods? I think the husband is one of the best characters around at the moment.

Yeah it's mainly Zainab that gets on my nerves too, but the father does have his moments, I think. He was really good when annoying Kevin over the mail and posing as Zainab to get their son's painting back on the phone to Denise, though.

Siobhan
01-01-2008, 20:35
Fav family - Brannings/slater and Beales
Least fav - Wicks/fox family (not including Pat who is fantastic)

Suzanne
01-01-2008, 21:36
Kind of hard for me to answer. I would hate to have Ian Beale as a neighbour, but he and his family are brilliant to watch, especially as Ian ALWAYS gets it wrong. I'd also hate to live next door to the Millers - especially as they were the first day they showed up on the square.

I adore Dot, but I reckon she would drive me mad quoting bible verses at me. As for Max, I would rather cross the road than to have anything to do with him.

What was the question?

Florijo
01-01-2008, 23:45
Love: Brannnings (excluding Jack and the vile Max), Beales (excluding Steven), Slater, Masoods

Like: The Foxes

Hate: The Wicks, the Mitchells (excluding R and R and Honey and Billy - so basically just Phil and Peggy I hate)

Indifferent: The Millers. I wouldn't care if they left but I don't hate them or anything

Abbie
02-01-2008, 00:18
:eek: I forgot about the Millers, they kind of came and went

Kim
02-01-2008, 02:13
I liked them more when they'd just been introduced, but I don't hate them at the moment.

Abbie
02-01-2008, 02:15
Yeah, it was kinda sly the way they brought them in, but in a good way, with Micky always being there and then his family coming in, but that wasnt really for long before they split

Kim
02-01-2008, 02:17
Yeah, I think part of why I'm not so keen on them now is because there's not that much they can do with only a few left in, and those popping up of an occasion.

Abbie
02-01-2008, 02:19
I know, they have become more like extras now, well the main one to me in dawn

Kim
02-01-2008, 02:20
With her always referring to herself as a Swann, I'd even forgotten she was a Miller!

Abbie
02-01-2008, 02:21
To me she will always be a Miller

CrazyLea
02-01-2008, 02:23
Favourite - Brannings

Least Favourite - Mitchells

Kim
02-01-2008, 02:24
Yeah, she is one because her mum kind of is, even though she never approved of Keith. I'd just forgotten that she's one because she made her entrance separately using a different surname, rather than arriving with the rest of the family and the ice cream van.

DaVeyWaVey
02-01-2008, 12:11
Favourite- Beales or Brannings
Least Favourite- Mitchells

Favourite - Brannings

Least Favourite - Mitchells

I agree with your choices, Abi and Lea.

The Brannings and Beales are both brilliant and strong families. I like Jane and Tanya in their motherly roles, with them both being rather realistic characters. Max is a slimeball, but still an interesting character (one I love to hate) and Ian Beale is a character I've always loved. The child actors in both families are very strong actors too. Both families just come across as being realistic.

As for the Mitchells...well they irritate me greatly. I find it hilarious how Phil "don't mess with me" Mitchell still tries to come across as tough and strong after all these years, and Peggy constantly spouting on about "famillleee" is very very annoying. Ronnie and Roxy are good characters in my opinion but as soon as they've arrived, they've come under the Mitchell curse of saying the words "we're famillee, no one will mess with us". Overall, the Mitchells are so predictable and when they are in a crisis, you could probably predict the dialogue for them. Phil: "No one will mess with us Mitchells"... Peggy: "We're familleee and we stick together coz we're Mitchells".

Chloe O'brien
08-01-2008, 12:40
Like the Branningans, Beales

Hate the Mitchells (Peggy, Beetroot man and moaning Billy) and the Millers.

Chris_2k11
08-01-2008, 18:27
The Millers are rubbish without Rosie, she shouldnt have been axed