PDA

View Full Version : Westlife want 2008 to be biggest year yet

Chris_2k11
29-12-2007, 16:44
Westlife have promised that 2008 will be their biggest year yet.

Band member Kian Egan has revealed that the Irish lads will be celebrating their tenth anniversary with performances all over the world.

"2008 is probably our biggest year to date. It's 10 years since we got together, so we've got a big tour starting in Northern Ireland in February and then we go to the UK," Kian told Magic FM, in an interview which was aired in full on Christmas Day.

"We could take in Europe, south-east Asia, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand. The offers are there and we are just trying to fit it all in. We also have a special one-off show taking place in Dublin on June 4."

enough is enough!

Abbie
29-12-2007, 16:48
I quite like westlife, but I dont think they are as good as they used to be. I find them more in the background, popping up once in a while with a good song

pookie1968uk
30-12-2007, 12:09
they are still brilliant i think. their latest album is brilliant, every one of the songs is strong and i couldnt pick one i like less!

CrazyLea
30-12-2007, 16:29
I agree with Pookie on both cases :cheer:. I still love Westlife. And their new album really is awesome.

Chloe O'brien
05-01-2008, 22:57
Leave Westlife alone they're a lovely bunch of guys and brilliant in concert. At least they sing live and don't mime.