PDA

View Full Version : Robbie plots music comeback for 2008

Chris_2k11
29-12-2007, 16:37
Robbie Williams is planning a huge comeback for 2008 to rival the success of Take That's reunion.

The singer's last album Rudebox was panned by critics and he recently ended his four-year recording deal with EMI.

Meanwhile, his former band have scored two number one singles, while their album Beautiful World is still in the UK top ten after over a year.

Reports claimed that Williams is jealous of the success that Take That have enjoyed. A source said: "Things haven't been going that well for Robbie recently and he's been having a bit of a break from recording. His last album, Rudebox, was panned by critics, which was made worse by the fact Take That are doing so well without him.

"Robbie has now decided enough is enough and it's time to reclaim his crown. He is working on new material and he reckons this is the best stuff he has ever come up with. There could even be another hit like 'Angels'."

The singer, who left the group in 1995, was asked to join Take That when they first reunited for their comeback tour, but he turned the offer down. It has since been rumoured that he would join them for a one-off performance, but his former bandmate Gary Barlow said: "There is no place for Robbie in Take That anymore."

Well he had his chance to rejoin with them and he said no so its his own fault, I hope his comeback is a flop.

valda
29-12-2007, 22:53
I know he said no and a lot of things that has happened to him has been his own fault but he does have a good voice and I hope he can make a comeback but somehow I very much doubt it as he has his weaknesses and I think those will hold him back :(.

Abigail
30-12-2007, 15:39
I really like Robbie but since he and Guy Chambers parted company his music has gone down the pan.
He's not a fantastic singer but he's a huge entertainer. He just needs to find an excellent song writer to rival what Guy did years ago.